Hill's Prescription Diet g/d Aging Care Turkey Flavor Wet Senior Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your older dog's kidneys and heart for overall health
- Reduced phosphorus helps minimize stress on aging kidneys and reduced sodium helps maintain normal blood pressure
- Reduced protein and targeted levels of high quality protein help decrease kidney workload
- Optimal fat levels to reduce pancreatic workload
- Increased levels of omega-3 fatty acids and controlled calories support kidney health
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet g/d Aging Care Chicken Flavor Dry Senior Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$41.88Chewy Price$39.79Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Low Fat Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$43.08Chewy Price$40.93Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+M Weight Management + Mobility Support Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.68Chewy Price$50.05Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet h/d Heart Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Chicken Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$43.08Chewy Price$40.93Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support Early Consult Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 5.2-oz, case of 24$60.00Chewy Price$57.00Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Rice, Vegetable & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Original Flavor Pate Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$95.76Chewy Price$105.36List Price$90.97Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Corn Flour, Pork Liver...||Water, Pork Liver, Whole Grain Corn...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Beef By-Products, Chicken...||Water, Rice, Chicken Fat...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat|
|Health Feature||Senior Care||Weight Management||Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health||Liver Care|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
96 Customer Reviews
My dog finally eats!
My dog is old and stubborn. She has chronic pancreatitis so her food choices are only low fat foods. She will go days without eating because she doesn’t like any of the foods I have tried. Since opening the first can of this g/d she has eaten twice per day. She loves this food and has actually gained a little weight. This food may have literally become a life saver. Thanks Hill’s and Chewy.
Dry Wet Food
I could barely get this out of the can. It’s dry and crumbs and doesn’t look like real food like the other wet Hill I’m used to using (i/d). Is this what it’s supposed to be like? My dog did eat it so I guess it’s not that bad but I had to chop it up in little chunks because she doesn’t have any teeth and was struggling to eat it. She is 14 and has slightly elevated kidney levels so the vet recommended I move to this.
Life is easy!
Thank you! Chewy has made it easy to get what I need for my fur baby. I don’t have to drive to several pet stores looking for her perception food and the delivery is very quick.
Dogs like taste
I give this to 2 of my dogs. Both seem to prefer it over eating other types of wet. They like it straight from can. I hand it to them like it's a treat and they eat it that way too
Older dog/Newer diet
Remarkable change in Cindi's eating. She actually gobbles up the Hills G/D food. She has overcome a bad case of pancreatitis and Hills G/D has made her so much better. Her sister Kati is also eating the G/D diet and really enjoys it. Thank you to Hills G/D diet for giving my pups a healthier life.
Terrible - lowest quality ingredients for premium price
I purchased the Aging Care since it was recommended by my vet. What a terrible product! All one gets for the premium price and label is mix of water, corn, pork and soy with the consistence of spam. I will not feed it to them. Don't waste your money on it.
My dog loves this food
I got this for my 16+ old Border Collie with a heart murmur, I hide her pills in this and she eats it right off the spoon, not even a clue she had her meds in it. I scoop the rest of her portion with her dry food, she gobbles it up, our Chihuahua gets the remnants what she doesn't eat, the cat even cries for it. I let him lick the spoon. Her coat seems to be getting better, not sure yet if is helping her heart murmur, we are still on the 1st case hoping it will help put some weight back on her.
Miracle for me!
My almost 15 year old wouldn't eat on his own. We were hand feeding him. My vet suggested g/d for him because he has some other health issues. HE IS EATING ON HIS OWN! He loves it and his 2 fur sisters want it too. Must be some yummy stuff and he seems to feel better. It's a pate grind and easy for him to eat.
My 13 yr old with a heart murmur loves this food. So easy to put his meds in it.
Canned dog food
Chewy has fast reliable service and our dog loves the Hills prescription food.