Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Rice, Vegetable & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to support your pup’s overall digestive wellness.
- This low fat food is created with highly digestible protein.
- Actively promotes healthy digestion while ensuring proper nutrient absorption.
- ActivBiome+ technology activates beneficial gut bacteria and a healthy microbiome balance.
- Prebiotic blend aids in regular bowel movements and gastrointestinal health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Stress Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 14.33-lb bag$90.99Chewy Price$86.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Original Flavor Pate Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$97.98Chewy Price$93.08Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Low Fat Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$110.16Chewy Price$104.65Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Low Fat Dry Dog Food, 28.6-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$113.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Turkey Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$110.99Chewy Price$105.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Small Bites Chicken Flavor Dry Adult and Puppy Dog Food, 7-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Water, Pork Liver, Rice...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Turkey Giblets, Pork Liver...||New: Water, Meat By-products, Beef...||Water, Corn Flour, Pork Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Digestive Health||Recovery||Recovery||Kidney Care|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
880 Customer Reviews
Companion Millet Spray
Dear Sir or Madam, I am not writing my Hill's Digestive Care product - it is fine. I would give it a 5-star rating. I am writing about a recent order I made for Companion"s Millet Spray - 10 pound box. I am very unhappy with this product. It is basically a box of millet branches with very little (or in some cases no millet) on the branches. A box largely of sticks - and very, very little millet. I have purchased this product from you before and was satisfied with it. But this time, I feel I have been ripped-off. I think I paid about $150,00 for this 10 pound box. I will certainly look to purchase a different brand in future.
A Very Good Product
Lily has been on prescription ID for many years now and it has kept her digestive issue in check. I always purchased the Pate form of this food. I decided to try the stew version along with her dry kibble. She loves it. It gives her all the vitamins and minerals she needs in her daily diet and she loves the meat chunks and gravy.
Very pricey, but so worth it.
My fur baby was having problems with his bowel movements, and his vet prescribed this for him. He devours his food (especially) with this food, but it helped with his digestive issues. I saw an immediate difference.
Very easy to order, reasonable prices and fast friendly service! The customer service is the best, I would purchase again on the customer service experience alone! Plus, Buckley and Luna loved it! Buckley was licking his chops it was so good!
Lexi is my Havanese
She absolutely loves this food. Is there a small kibble for small dogs that is available? Or would you be able to send a sample of the kibble? Also this food is great for Lexi's digestion. Thank you.
Great Customer Service and Tasty and Healthy Food.
Chewy's customer service is excellent. Every time I need to talk with a representative, they are really friendly and helpful. My dog also really likes the low fat Hill's canned and dry food. Not to mention it is good for him.
Our dog loves it!
We have a senior chihuahua that had to be put on a special diet and she loves this food! So far it hasn't caused any digestive issues either as can happen sometimes when you have to switch foods.
All star service
I had some confusion with what my veteran wanted me to get for my dog so I called Chewy. The gentleman I spoke with listened carefully to what I needed and he made it happen. Thank you
In my latest shipment of canned food I noticed one candle was dented and very lightweight when I opened up there was barely any food in it but the lid had been intact!
A tail wagger
My guy usually eats dry food from Hills. Once in a while we need to use wet food. He sees this and goes wild. Cleans the bowl out to the bottom.