Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Turkey Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your dog’s digestive health. The unique blend of prebiotic fibers promote regular bowel movements and help balance digestive function.
- Highly digestible formula to support easy nutrient absorption.
- Made with proprietary ActivBiome+ ingredient technology shown to rapidly activate beneficial gut bacteria and support a healthy GI microbiome balance.
- High levels of electrolytes and B vitamins help replace lost nutrients from digestive upset while antioxidants support a healthy immune system.
- Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids support healthy skin and a luxurious coat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Original Flavor Pate Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$97.98Chewy Price$93.08Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Rice, Vegetable & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Small Bites Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 7-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Low Fat Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$110.16Chewy Price$104.65Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit with Chicken Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$107.99Chewy Price$102.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Vegetable & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Low Fat Wet Dog Food, 13.4-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Wet Dog Food, 13.4-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Turkey, Rice...||Water, Corn Flour, Pork Liver...||Water, Corn Starch, Egg Product...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Beef, Carrots...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health, Heart Care||Digestive Health||Kidney Care|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
936 Customer Reviews
My dog used to enjoy eating this food. About 4 months ago, the cans of this food that I opened were terribly dry. The formula seems like it has changed, and not for the better. My dog doesn’t want to eat this food any longer. Now I have to find something different for her, that the vet will approve. Why do companies change things that are working perfectly well? It’s very irritating.
different than past orders
My last shipment was dry and crumbly,it was not like the shipments I’ve received in the past ,I ordered a case and so far every can I open is the same Very dry,so I assume the cans I have not opened will be the same.
It looks totally different but she loved it
I was surprised when I got the latest shipment of cans for a few reasons. This version has no pull tab so you have to use a can opener. The texture of this product varies a lot from shipment to shipment. In this case it was very dry for a “wet food” but I added a little water and she inhaled it. So, it gets the Pixel seal of approval! Who knows what the next shipment will be like though. ;)
best canned food
We have found this to be the best canned food for kongs for our puppy. Things like bully sticks have too much fat for him to digest and this canned works like a charm and he loves it-
Due to my own errors, I had some difficulty placing this order. The Chewy team did a wonderful job of helping me get things straighten out. If I could give them a 5-star rating I would! The 3-stars is for the shapes of the cans. And I literally mean the shapes... sooo many of the cans are badly DENTED. This happens all the time. If I could find a cheaper place to order this very expensive, prescription dog food from I would, but only in hopes of receiving product that wasn't damaged. In the past I've even found cans so dented that food had oozed out the top, molded, and then dried up into a very oddly shaped green pouch. Chew gave me a full refund for the product, but, again, this shouldn't be happening (as they fully agree, yet it still happens).
Occassionally I am getting bad lots of food
My older dog has been prescribed this food. It smells horrible but typically, she eats it all up and no throwing up so that's good. I have been ordering this food, and its a bit pricey, but, as long as it works I am fine with it. Out of about 10 cases or more, I have gotten 2 bad shipments. The dates are good, but the food is crumbly not consistent with how it typically is, which is pasty and pliable not crumbly and falling apart! My dog refuses to eat it, and is actually sickened by it. Chewey has been great, and sent me a new case on one occasions, and hopefully they can do the same this time, because, I have to have this food for her and my options are few. If I did not buy this so frequently, I guess I would never know, but, heads up to other people who buy this item for the first time, it should not be all crumbly it should be moist and pasty consistency like other ground dog foods are.
Great for puppies with sensitive stomachs
My vet prescribed this along with the hills I’D digestive care kibble. This helped with my dog’s diarrhea. He loves the kibble and wet food. I’ve been struggling months with my dog’s diarrhea and this product worked wonders. Great stuff but need vet rx.
last order received in dec 2021, at least half of the 12 cans were dented. Some so dented I am concerned that the product could be spoiled. And the dented cans were not specifically on the outer edges of the 12 pack case, most of the dented cans were in the middle of the case. Attached are photos of the 5 of the remaining cans from that order.
Product is satisfying for my pet dog.
By necessity my dog has had 17 can's of this product. She's been eating it and seems to be enjoying it. She has been started on this food for medical reasons.
My Dog Loves It!
My dog was diagnosed with kidney values not doing well and vet prescribed i/d Digestive Care. She (Tess the dog), is doing great and loves the food!