Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Turkey Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your dog’s digestive health. The unique blend of prebiotic fibers promote regular bowel movements and help balance digestive function.
- Highly digestible formula to support easy nutrient absorption.
- Made with proprietary ActivBiome+ ingredient technology shown to rapidly activate beneficial gut bacteria and support a healthy GI microbiome balance.
- High levels of electrolytes and B vitamins help replace lost nutrients from digestive upset while antioxidants support a healthy immune system.
- Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids support healthy skin and a luxurious coat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Original Flavor Pate Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Rice, Vegetable & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Small Bites Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 7-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Vegetable & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Low Fat Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$110.16Chewy Price$104.65Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit with Chicken Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$99.98Chewy Price$94.98Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$108.99Chewy Price$103.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Flavor Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Turkey, Rice...||Water, Pork Liver, Whole Grain Corn...||Water, Corn Starch, Egg Product...||Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Diabetic Support, Weight Management||Urinary Tract Health, Heart Care||Kidney Care||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
952 Customer Reviews
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care has been horribly inconsistent
Hill's Prescription Diet I/d Digestive Care has been horribly inconsistent over the last six months or so. The consistency is a problem. One of the last two cases was normal and the other is gummy and gross. Before this we had two cases that had the same gummy and gross consistency. Our IG does not like it and the food is a mess to work with. So much so that we have had to switch to Purina's Gastroenteric formula dog food. We hope Hill's gets their quality control together so we can continue to buy their dog food and shop at Chewy's.
Formula change too sticky
I am having the same experience as other customers with and extreme change in texture. So sticky and gooey that it won’t even come off a fork. I have tried everything , my dog also has no teeth so food options are limited. I had the same experience 2 years ago and then things got better here we are again! I am literally sitting on 5 cases of food that I can’t feed my dog! Start listening Hills!
Pate or Not?
I’m with the other customers who are talking about the inconsistency of recipes going on. Some cases are sticky and gooey. Others are food that can be easily broken apart and not sticky at all (which my dog does better with digesting). Listen to your reviewers Chewy. What’s going on?
One of my fur babies is a diabetic. We've almost lost her twice in last 6 months. This food has kept her with us. Started it 7 weeks ago and NO major episodes!!
This food was not good for my dog's stomach
The food was not like the chicken stew and it was not even in English it was all in Spanish on the labels so I'm not even sure where it comes from
Not what I expected
I ordered this from my vets and it was creamier. This is very dry. I don't know why the texture is so different. I may want to try a different flavor or something. Do you get other complaints with this? It doesn't spread over the food at all.
Was there a formula change? Food is very sticky
I've been getting this food for my senior dog for 6 months now, but the most recent shipment july 2022 the can wrap changed (but it still has all the same wording so I don't think mis-ship). But the food now instead of a pate that can be broken up, it is like a PeanutButter/paste/sticky texture which is really hard for a senior dog w/o teeth to eat. I'm going to switch to something else.
best food for certain problems
my italian greyhound Latte, age 14, has severe esophagus problems and can't swallow kibble or hard foods. This food keeps her alive and thriving.
Help for Finicky Eater
Our vet suggested we try Hill's because our older dog doesn't eat with the same zest as when he was younger. So far it is helping a lot and he is eating better.
no thank you
That's what my dog said to her prescription dog food, Even with me withholding other food, she would not eat it. She would eat the dry food, just not the canned food.