Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Original Flavor Pate Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinically proven with highly digestible nutrition for dogs with digestive challenges
- Prebiotic fibers promote growth of beneficial bacteria
- Includes ginger to help calm and soothe the GI tract to keep your pup happy
- Omega 3 fatty acids to support GI recovery as well as skin and coat health
- Clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Rice, Vegetable & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Turkey Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Vegetable & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Low Fat Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$110.16Chewy Price$104.65Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit with Chicken Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Small Bites Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 7-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Low Fat Wet Dog Food, 13.4-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Rice, Pork Liver...||Water, Pork Liver, Corn Starch...||Water, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Corn Starch...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Pork Liver, Rice...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Kidney Care||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Weight Management|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
990 Customer Reviews
Pricy but has to eat
My dog has been put on this food by the vet. She stopped eating the dry and will not eat it wet. We tried every trick in the books. We have now had to resort to the wet version. She is eating now. At her age, I’m not going to complain much, but the price of things as I have started losing pets because of their old age. I cannot afford these costs. It’s crazy what they charge. It’s sad thinking she will be my last dog!
We couldn't go to vet for our pug's prescription food due to illness, so it was really a life saver to be able to order the food and get it to the house so our pug didn't have to go hungry or eat anything that might make her sick. She is diabetic and has pancreatitis so her diet is very important.
New formula is terrible
My Chihuahua has been on this food for over a year and had been doing quite well. Now he is dropping weight and does not like the new food. I will have to switch what I have him on because I cannot get him to eat no matter how much coercing I try to do. It is unfortunate that a change was made for the worse.
New formula is an improvement
Our dog has been eating this food for 19 months. He stopped vomiting and his pancreas values were stable but he had episodes of diarrhea caused by an overgrowth of clostridium bacteria and would need metronidazole. Since the formula change, he hasn’t had this problem anymore. I’ve noticed the darker color that other reviews have mentioned but figure it’s because of the pecan shells that have been added. He really seems to like it and the smoother texture makes it easier to serve.
Hill's got it right. Their diet specific formulas have kept all of our dogs in peak health over the years. Thank you. As for Chewy, they are a model of great customer service. All product distributors should strive to be like them. Kudos to them.
My senior Dogs love this food !
My vet recommended this low fat food for my senior dogs & they LOVE it ! Bought the biscuit treats too Game changer, both happy, healthy & full of energy ! Thank you
PLS BRING BACK OLD FORMULA
Our pup has had ongoing tummy issues (IBD, pancreatitis, allergies), and this was the ONE safe food for him. Since they decided to add PECAN SHELLS (?????), which I am severely allergic to, and also have absolutely never heard of in dog food, we have no food options for him. I don’t understand why ingredients like that would be used and saw that other customers had issues with the formula change. It’s super disappointing. He’s currently on z/d but developed pancreatitis from it. PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK!!!
Good but very expensive
Charlie loves this canned food but it is very expensive. He has Pancreatitis and is on a very strict diet and can not have anything but this prescription food. Wish the price would come down.
Both my dogs are now eating this food due to the need for low fat diets. They are doing very well with this food (both have some health issues). They both enjoy this food, even my very picky eater.
Hill's Prescription dog food
The veterinarian prescribed Hill's Digestive Care prescription diet after my dog was diagnosed with pancreatitis. My dog is a fussy eater. I was afraid that he wouldn't eat it, but he loves it!