Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Protects vital kidney and heart function with proven nutrition developed by nutritionists and veterinarians.
- Boosts vitality and energy and supports the natural ability to build lean muscle daily.
- Made with controlled phosphorus and low sodium, plus therapeutic levels of l-carnitine and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Also includes high levels of essential amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein.
- Made in USA and clinically tested to improve and lengthen the quality of life.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Lamb Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Beef & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$99.98Chewy Price$94.98Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support Early Consult Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 5.2-oz, case of 24$74.16Chewy Price$70.45Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support D Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility Kidney Care + Mobility with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support S Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet KS Kidney Support Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$34.98Chewy Price$28.97Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal Support Early Consult Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support F Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit||—|
|Top Ingredients||Water, Corn Flour, Pork Liver...||Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Turkey, Rice...||Water, Pork Liver, Rice...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Kidney Care||Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Weight Management|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
689 Customer Reviews
Unfortunately my dog would not eat it
My dog is 14 and his kidney levels were slightly elevated so we made the switch. I cant say I would not recommend because I think it depends on the dog, but my dog did not like it. I even tried the beef flavor and the dry food, but no luck. We are going to try Purina and hopefully he will like that but until then he is back on the Hills T/D bites.
Much more delicious looking than expected
I was thinking that a kidney care dog food would be a ground, boring looking, food but was surprised by the meat and gravy look with carrot pieces. It looks really good and my boy likes it and I'm happy about that.
Hill's Prescription Diet has extended my Dog's life
Early 2020 my then 13 year old Havanese was diagnosed with early stage 3 kidney failure. Our vet suggested this food exclusively . Along with lots of exercise we were able to get his kidney's back in line. He is now almost 16 and doing very well. He has eaten both the beef and chicken. But don't swap to fast you will need to blend them for bit for a smooth transition.
My Yorkie seems to be doing well on this food and she likes the food. Chewy got the product to me, including the vet authorization very quickly Thank you Chewy!
At first my dog Dixie like it, she still does but I have to put medicine in it which takes away from the flavor. Dixie is 15 1/2 with a Kidney problem, Yorkie Maltese mix. Her doctor recommended this .
Dog loves it
I can put the dog’s pills in it and he will still chow down. He has kidney damage (don’t know the cause), so he needs a special diet. This food helps his kidneys function.
Great food - bought for my rescue box turtle Pumpkin
Healthy food for a very picky eater. I actually bought this for my rescue box turtle Pumpkin who loves it. I add fresh, chopped veggies. Lower in protein - he prefers this over the chicken k/d.
Our 17 year old, deaf Chiweeni was diagnosed with some early stage kidney issues, so we went with this canned Hill's k/d Prescription Diet. She absolutely loves it and finishes her bowl every meal!
Senior Dog Loves This Food!
My senior dachshund was diagnosed with IBD and Chronic Kidney Disease. I tried a homemade diet numerous times with little success in turning around the tummy upsets (foam vomit, diarrhea) I switched to Hills Prescription KD Chicken & Vegetable Stew, and my dog not only loves the food but it has helped tremendously with his digestive issues. Canned food is much easier than preparing homemade food and I frequently threw it away because he wouldn't eat it.
Katie loves it!
I was worried changing Katie’s food would be a problem as she can be a snoop but she loves her new Hills K/D and I mix with the Royal Canine renal support. Looks forward to eating.