Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Beef & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Protects vital kidney and heart function with proven nutrition developed by nutritionists and veterinarians.
- Boosts vitality and energy and supports the natural ability to build lean muscle daily.
- Made with controlled phosphorus and low sodium, plus therapeutic levels of l-carnitine and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Also includes high levels of essential amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein.
- Made in USA and clinically tested to improve and lengthen the quality of life.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility Kidney Care + Mobility with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support D Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support Early Consult Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 5.2-oz, case of 24$74.16Chewy Price$70.45Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support E Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet KS Kidney Support Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$30.48Chewy Price$28.96Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support S Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal Support Early Consult Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$110.99Chewy Price$105.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal...||Water, Corn Flour, Pork Liver...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Turkey, Rice...||Water, Pork Liver, Whole Grain Corn...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Kidney Care||Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Diabetic Support, Weight Management|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
567 Customer Reviews
Kidney Care Food
My aged dachshund has kidney disease and has to eat this soft wet special dog food. Because of her condition she can no longer get her teeth cleaned and has lost a lot of teeth. She’s had the chicken, lamb and beef stew flavors and likes the beef stew flavor and consistency best. The chicken one has a more solid consistency, I think the lamb flavor does too but the beef stew one is more mushy and easier for her to eat, or more accurately—to gum it. And, she seems to like it best. My vet had a supply issue getting any of this kidney care special food so I was delighted Chewy could provide it! Delivery was fast and right to my door!
Great Topper for picky dog
My Vet recommended a special diet by a company that cooks it fresh (don't know if I'm allowed to write their name). After a few days my dog wouldn't eat it -- too bland. I tried this as a topper -- actually mixed it in with the lamb/sushi rice/veggies food). He does try to pick out the Hills beef but eventually the saucy mix gets into everything and he finishes it all. This was a lifesaver.
Turbo, a Puli, started showing signs of lethargy, little appetite, extended sleep, and was losing weight. A trip to the vet produced a diagnosis of early Stage 1 kidney disease. I switched Turbo from Hills Sensitive Stomach Diet to Hills Prescription Kidney Diet. Turbo, almost immediately , began eating regularly, had more energy, and started gaining weight. The wet beef/vegetable is his favorite. I mix it with the Hills Prescription chicken kibble for kidney disease. Hills prescription kidney diet is highly recommended.
Rejected by a dog that eats everything!
My dog has a hearty appetite usually, but having been recently diagnosed with kidney issues, it was recommended by my Vet that she switch to this food. BUT she refuses to eat this diet! She went 4 days without eating anything! Absolutely refuses to eat this product- I have seen other reviews that state they changed the ingredients, and other pet owners were having same issues.
My senior pup recently got diagnosed with kidney disease and this is one of the recommendations the vet gave us! Glad I went with the beef flavor cause my dog absolutely loves it! She looks thicker and full of joy just after a few days of eating the food!
Hi, I received this order yesterday and wanted to bring it to attention to Chewy's that 9 out of the 12 cans in this case were slightly to very badly dented/damaged. This was a plastic wrapped case so it was not the shipping that caused the damages. THANKFULLY none of the cans were open due to the damages but still they would have had to packaged this way. Thank You
Emma is not a fan
Our dog Emma is on a special diet and eats the prescription science diet dry food for kidney problems. She no longer likes it but would eat it if I mixed can food. I decided to buy the can version of this food but she does not like it either. So I now have a 11 cans of very expensive food that she will not eat.
Easy to use
Is it bad that i am reviewing this item based on how easy it is to get this mixture outta the can? The chicken flavor variety is in a chunk. This is loose and pours out. No grabbing a utensil to coax it out and mush it up.
Second time cans have come extremely dented.
I love Chewy, however this case of food is $54 and this order was the second time the cans have come extremely dented, almost squashed down. They do give me a refund on the damaged cans. But it's a hassle every time.
Has to be tweaked
It looks like beef stew, but has a strong smell that will stink up a room. I thought my 14 year old Yorkie would gobble it up, but I have to add cheese or canned chicken to it before she’ll eat. I only gave it three stars because of the smell.