Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Vegetable & Tuna Stew Wet Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Protects vital kidney and heart function with proven nutrition developed by nutritionists and veterinarians.
- Stimulates appetite and increases caloric intake, and supports the natural ability to build lean muscle daily.
- Made with controlled phosphorus and low sodium, plus therapeutic levels of l-carnitine and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Also includes high levels of essential amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein.
- Made in USA and clinically tested to improve and lengthen the quality of life.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Early Care Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Advanced Care Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Early Care Dry Cat Food, 3.15-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support E Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Advanced Care Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support T Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support F Dry Cat Food, 6.6-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support A Dry Cat Food, 6.6-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Pate with Tuna Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care + Mobility Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 6.35-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Pork Liver, Carrots...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Pork Liver, Chicken...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Kidney Care||Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
869 Customer Reviews
Finally - A food he needs that he actually likes!
My Andy has early chronic kidney disease and was put on the Hill's K/D diet (wet and dry). It's always hard to switch foods with him because of skin allergies and an allergy to chicken, which seems to be in so many cat foods. And he's incredibly picky on top of it. The vet recommended the tuna stew flavor of the K/D wet and Andy loves it! He gobbles it up, even with his daily dose of prescription medication crushed up in it. I'll keep using this, and the Ocean Whitefish flavor of the dry, as long as he keeps eating it.
Picky cat liked at first
My picky eater liked this food at first; which says a lot because she spends all day trying to find anything other than prescription renal food to eat. She devoured the first two cans then decided it wasn’t for her. Sigh. The food looks more appealing than most chunks of meaty pieces and vegetables with plenty of gravy.
Picky cat doing better with tuna k/d
I have a sassy 17 yr old cat with kidney failure & hyperthyroidism. She was looking bad a few months ago with weight & muscle loss. But with good veterinary care & food she's doing better. She started a course of chicken k/d food but was not enthused. The tuna flavor goes down much easier!
My cat Loves it
This is another hit for my cat. She loves the flavor and gobbles it down with no issues. I wish it came in the larger size cans because this size is too expensive for me to feed her the recommended amount. So I only buy this one as a special treat and stay with the larger size can that is only the tuna flavor pate. If this Tuna Stew is available in the larger size can, please consider stocking it.
Super fast delivery and good quality food!
One of my cats is a hospice foster-to-adopt situation and she is on the kidney care diet. She refused to eat Purina NF (which I can get for free from work) so I have to special order this food for her. Definitely well worth the money, and Chewy was so quick to accept my prescription! It was delivered less than a week after I ordered it with no issues. She loves this food and has no problem eating it, even with how picky she is! Thanks, Chewy!!
Well, he's eating it!
Recent bloodwork on my 18 yr old cat showed chronic kidney disease. The vet told me about prescription kidney diets and a supplement called AminAvast. Got both..he's eating it BUT would like to know WHY the pate version is 65.00 rather than 50.00 for this texture?? As if 50.00 wasn't already WAY overpriced for 24 small cans!! WHY?
She likes it!
My cat recently was diagnosed as having the early stages of "kidney failure" or kidney disease. She loves turkey and salmon, so I mix some of the Kidney Care Vegetable & Tuna Stew Wet Cat Food with it and NO PROBLEM!
Will not eat it
My Nero, who has chronic kidney disease, will not eat any variety of k/d unless it has Churu on it. Then he licks off the Churu and leaves the rest. He won’t eat it at all as a left over! Only nibbles at the kibble. I know their appetite wanes with this disease, but even an appetite stimulant does not help. Trying to determine other options. Currently considering Royal Canin but the cost is just as high. Nero also has to have subq fluids every day. I have all this k/d on hand I need to feed. I have another cat on I/d and meds plus 28 more cats to feed on a fixed income. It’s all very upsetting.
So far, a life saver
First of all, I love Chewy as a company. Total life saver in general. My 14 y/o kidney cat loves this tuna stew. He eats about 2 cans per day and it has certainly put some weight on him, thank the universe. There is nothing worse than watching your baby dramatically lose weight! He is not a huge fan of the pate, but does like the chicken stew as well. However, my non-kidney cat is in love with the pate, so luckily my huge order didn’t go to waste. My biggest issue aside from the disease was having multiple cats in the house and my Joey had to change his diet fully. I ended up switching my other 14 yo cat to the kidney food as well because she loves it and the vet said it’s totally fine. Makes life a heck of a lot easier! Thank you for saving our pets Hill’s and Chewy!
Early Kidney Disease Diet
It took a while for our Maine Coon to accept this change in food. Now that she has accepted it, she very loudly calls for me to feed her. When ordered, and prescription received from our vet, Chewy very quickly shipped our order. I have to say very nicely packed to protect the cans.