Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic + Mobility Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Flaxseed...||Whole Grain Corn, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal...||Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Wheat, Chicken Meal...||Deboned Salmon, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Potatoes, Potato Starch, Venison...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Chicken-Free|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Venison, Meat|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Weight Management||Urinary Tract Health||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Weight Management||Skin & Coat Health|
About This Item
- Clinical nutrition specially to help manage your dog's weight and joint health with a synergistic blend of ingredients
- Clinically proven nutrition to improve mobility in as little as 21 days and reduce body weight by 13% in 60 days
- Naturally works with your pet's unique metabolism with a unique fiber blend from fruits and vegetables
- Improves your dog's ability to run, walk and jump and contains high levels of omega 3 fatty acids
- Helps your pet feel full and satisfied between meals to keep your dog at a healthy weight
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 7.7-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet r/d Weight Reduction Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$105.99Chewy Price$100.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility Kidney Care + Mobility with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 18.7-lb bag$96.99Chewy Price$92.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Beef & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$108.99Chewy Price$103.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Flavor Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$83.99Chewy Price$79.79Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
598 Customer Reviews
Winston has been on this food for about 14 months. When I adopted him he weighed 43 lbs and was morbidly obese. He has lost 12 pounds in that time. He is a beagle-basset mix and now is having problems with his knees. Our vet wants him to lose some more weight. We are working on it, he likes the food. Our problem is the "treats" I give him. I need to stop them. He is receiving Adequan injections for his knee so additional weight loss is necessary. I am confident that with this food he will meet his goal soon.
Vet recommended this for our pup
So far so good! Our vet recommended this for one of our pups who needs TPLO surgery, but is not a good candidate for the surgery. So rather than feed two different diets, we started them both on this food. I was really hesitant because both of our dogs are really picky eaters. But to my surprise I did not have to add anything on top of this food in order to get them interested and want to eat it. We are still in the introduction phase, but so far so good. I was really expecting unusual stools and some stomach upset, but fingers crossed- all is good so far.
My dog blew out his knee and was not a surgical candidate due to age and weight. Vet recommended Hills Metabolic plus Mobility. He lost 7 pounds in one year and his knee healed on its own after several months. He had since lost 5 more pounds and at his March annual visit was no longer considered to be obese. Amazing food and recommend it for anyone with an obese dog with joint issues.
Our dog eats everything, but not this!!! Donated this food!
Well, there's $100 I'll never see again! Dog would not touch this food. Ordered it because Science Diet W/D has not been available for a long time time. Our dog loved that and lost considerable weight. Not sure what's happening with Science Diet! Looking for other options.
My dog loves this for six years we could not find anything she would eat. She can’t wait to eat now she is right by my side when I fill her bowl. I’m so sorry that Hills is changing this product I only hope she likes the new formula.
My vet Rx’d either metabolic or metabolic & mobility since my aging Aussie needed to lose half her body weight! & has arthritis. I decided to concentrate on weight first w/Hill’s lamb & rice metabolic. She was on it 3-4 weeks & when she had lost half the extra weight I switched her to this metabolic & mobility! She has been on it 9 days. She didn’t dislike the other, but likes this better. She doesn’t wait for me going up the stairs! She wants to & walks twice as far to the area she prefers! And the weight is still coming off! I could not be happier w/these products! I got Hill’s appropriate treats, too & followed all instructions & it was easier than I expected. We may have doubled her remaining lifespan & made it far better for her! Thank you Hill’s & Thank you Chewy!
Joint & Weight Fix!
Both of my large dogs have been on this for 4 years and love it! Sampson is 9 and a flat coat retriever mix. JuneBug is 4 and a Newfoundland mix. Sampson had to go through TPLO surgery 3 years ago and has recovered so well with this food and the Cosequin supplements. So much so that we decided it was best for JuneBug to eat the same diet being a large dog as well. I believe that with these changes we have avoided a possible additional surgery on his right leg. He lost the weight he needed to on this diet. I still add fresh ground turkey to their dinner every night, but they get this the morning, dry. The price of the food has saved me thousands in surgery bills. Nothing is too good for my kids. We only have them a short time, why not do the best?
Hills Metabolic and Mobility dog food
Chewy was prompt with delivery and my 11 year old American Eskimo with knee and joint problems has lost weight and regained his mobility...been on this food for 2 years....loves to go kayaking with me....so glad he still can
Chewy and Hills
My dog Fannie has hip displacing. I contacted Chewy to let them know of the change and they promptly got in touch with my vet and set everything up. Then notified me to make sure everything I needed was in place. It was and is. I truly admire this company.
My dog has been on this food for a while. It has helped with her arthritis and she loves the flavor. My vet was out of it, so I turned to Chewy for help. They contacted my vet, received the order for it, and I had the food the next day!