Hill's Prescription Diet s/d Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinically tested to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 6 days
- Reduces the risk of struvite stone formation and promotes desirable urine pH levels
- This nutritionally complete and balanced diet supports a healthy immune system
- Low magnesium & phosphorus levels to help minimize the buildup of minerals and crystals
- Added antioxidant nutrients like Vitamins E control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Stress Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Savory Selects Turkey & Giblets in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz case of 24$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$92.99Chewy Price$88.34Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR St/Ox Urinary Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Savory Selects Salmon in Sauce Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz case of 24$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Vegetable, Tuna & Rice Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$92.99Chewy Price$88.34Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food, 6.6-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24, bundle of 4$207.96Chewy Price$197.56Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Calm Dry Cat Food, 4.4-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$97.99Chewy Price$93.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Pork Fat...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Water, Beef By-Products, Chicken...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Weight Management||Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health||Digestive Health, Weight Management|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
111 Customer Reviews
Dissolved Bladder Stones!
I took my cat the the vet for what I assumed was a UTI. I have the wonderful litter box with the diapers in the bottom tray, so I can tell if my cat is having urinary issues. The vet took an ultrasound (or something) and showed me the photos of the little stones in her bladder. He said surgery would be needed to remove them unless Hills S/D special food dissolved them first. He gave me a prescriptions and told me where to buy it (it was a Saturday). I called the store and they did NOT have it. I reached out to Chewy on a chat and they said I could upload a photo of the prescription. I had the food a few days later and the blood has disappeared in less than two weeks. My cat is VERY picky (won’t eat turna or shrimp or chicken, etc.), but she narfed down Hills S/D! Her urine seemed normal (no blood) after only 10 days! The vet will take another sonogram in about two weeks to see if the bladder stones are indeed gone. Chewy has the products and the great customer support staff that my cat and I need. Thank you!!
Happy with results
On the 14th day, I finally saw a full day of litter box deposits with no hint of blood in my kitty's urine. It's now been 18 days on this prescription food and things finally are staying normal. I had my doubts but also high hopes. Very satisfied with results and hope the next urine test at the vets goes as well as things look.
It works! We need a bigger bag.
This worked for my cat. I wish it was less expensive and came in a bigger bag. Thanks to Chewy for getting this to me quickly when the vet dropped the ball on faxing you the authorization!
Reduced my cats stones
Delivered quickly. My cat wouldn’t eat it at first but I mixed it with her food and when she got used to that I fed her 100% prescription food. Vet said she can’t feel any stones at the 2 week checkup.
My cats didn't care for it
One of my cats has issues with crystals forming in his bladder and has put on this food. Neither of my cats cared to eat this after their first serving.
meant to order C/D
After I mistakenly ordered S/D instead of C/D, I researched the difference and checked with my vet. My cat who needs the special diet seems to like the flavor; the other cats do, too, and the vet assured me that it wouldn't hurt them. I will be sure to order C/D next time, though as S/D is to be fed only temporarily!
The cat eats it! This is not a food to use by choice but must be by necessity as a veterinarian must prescribe it.
I love this food
The food makes my crystals go away and it tastes yummy.
My cat would not eat
I bought this bc my cat had reoccurring bladder stones after having surgery last year. She was on hills c/d. The stones came back so my vet recommended buying s/d and she would not eat any of it. Not sure how I feel about hills products now.
My cat feels so much better
She was found to have stones in her bladder. The Vet gave me a prescription for this food. No more blood in her discharge, she is frisky and happy again. Grateful. This is not cheap though.