Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dental Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique kibble shape and size clean the tooth surface by scrubbing away laden plaque in the mouth to promote systemic health.
- Special fiber matrix technology is clinically proven to reduce plaque, stain and tartar buildup.
- Fights bacteria-laden plaque, reduces bad breath and promotes overall health.
- Formulated with S+OXSHIELD to meet specific nutrient standards, shown to promote a urinary environment that helps reduce the risk for struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
- Offers same great taste and benefits as they did prior to the introduction of the S+OXSHIELD seal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dental Care Small Bites Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$110.99Chewy Price$105.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$113.99Chewy Price$108.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$116.99Chewy Price$111.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$107.99Chewy Price$102.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Lamb Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$86.99Chewy Price$82.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility Kidney Care + Mobility with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 18.7-lb bag$96.99Chewy Price$92.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$120.99Chewy Price$114.94Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$110.99Chewy Price$105.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 4$199.96Chewy Price$189.96Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Potatoes, Potato Starch, Salmon...||Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal...||Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Flaxseed...||Brewers Rice, Flaxseed, Pork Fat...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Chicken-Free||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Hip & Joint Support, Weight Management||Kidney Care, Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
336 Customer Reviews
The dog loves this.
Having just recently started using it for my dog, I don’t have a conclusive review yet. My vet recommended it because my dog has early signs of dental disease. Instead of feeding her only this food, I use it as a supplement, giving her several chunks a day after her two meals. This dog usually inhales her food, but she does chew these chunks. Hooray!
They Changed the Product
Okay, so I ordered the wrong "size" of the product; this is for larger dogs. It also looked nothing like the sample my Vet gave me back in September of 2021. So I looked online and the smaller size looks just like the larger size. Here's the problem: the sample I was given was a cute round, airy, crunchy little treat for my dog, who usually eats the w/d formula. This new edition is more like a "cheese doodle" pillow shaped thing. Even when I broke it into pieces my dog wouldn't eat it. It's very messy! I hate when Hill's changes their stuff.
It is a for my puppy
My puppy has teeth problems. He will not eat (even touch) the little chews meant to help his teeth. He loves his t/d and considers it a treat
I love when my mom adds a few chicken balls to my kibble to round out my meal. My teeth are looking pretty good too (for a older guy!). Happy with the taste and the great crunch!
Big Bites for a Small Dog
Jack likes the vet prescribed T/D nuggets, but he is a small dog and the chunks are too big. I have been breaking the nuggets into 4 pieces. Hopefully it doesn't negate the benefits for Jack. Do they come in smaller chunks?
Treats used as dental care
Our veterinarian was contacted promptly and we received our order in a timely manner will order from chewy again
Giving to our dog instead of treats, and she loves them
Our dogs love it!
This product was bought for our one dog that always has a tartar problem. He loves the food. Our other dog always wants it and gets one big piece a day as a treat. Too soon to see how much difference it will make on the teeth, so a 4 star rating.
SINCE WE ADOPTED OUR AMERICAN BULLDOG HE HAS SUFFERED FROM SENSITIVITY TO MOST FOODS. ALTHOUGH WE FEED HIM A PRESCRIPTION FOOD WE WERE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING WE COULD USE AS A TREAT. OUR PREVIOUS LABRADOR LOVED THES LARGE NUGGETS BUT OUR VET WARNED NOT TO USE AS FOOD FOR HER BECAUSE IT WOULD CAUSE WEIGHT GAIN. SO WE TRIED THEM ON THIS DOG AND HE ALSO LOVES THEM. WE ONLY GIVE HIM ABOUT 4 A DAY NOW . THEY WOULD BE A GREAT TRAINING AID BUT HE ALREADY IS WELL BEHAVED.
Very good product to control plaque on dogs teeth.