Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dental Care Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal...||Brewers Rice, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Rice Protein Concentrate...||Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken...||Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Urinary Tract Health||Skin & Coat Health||Kidney Care||Digestive Health, Weight Management|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
About This Item
- Clinical nutrition especially formulated to keep your cat's teeth clean and help control the oral bacteria found in plaque
- Cleans the tooth surface while reducing plaque, stain and tartar build up
- Fights bacteria-laden plaque to promote overall health and reduces bad breath
- Complete and balanced nutrition recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
- Unique kibble shape and size and special fiber matrix technology makes this a recipe your cat will love
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Naturals Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$71.99Chewy Price$68.39Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Duck & Green Pea Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Dry Cat Food, 18.7-lb bag$101.99Chewy Price$96.89Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food, 7.7-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Kitten Gastrointestinal Dry Cat Food, 4.4-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Dental Dry Cat Food, 7.7-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Naturals Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PD Dry Cat Food, 8.8-lb bag$83.99Chewy Price$79.79Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Dry Cat Food, 8.8-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet NP Novel Protein Alligator Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$62.98Chewy Price$59.83Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
310 Customer Reviews
She LOVES it
My cat has had several teeth removed because of bad teeth. She refuses to let us brush her teeth, we tried a water additive but it didn't seem to help with the tartar build up so my vet gave us a sample baggie of this stuff to try. I mix it in with her normal morning food, but now she picks through to the food and eats all of the hills food right away! We haven't been to the vet since so I can't say for sure it's doing what it's meant to but I'll update next time we go.
Our Cats absolutely love this!
We had 2 cats and they are on Science Diet C/D for UrinaryTract and they love it. We recently got an older kitten who had suffered from Stomatitis (and has so far recovered), but since it can come back he's been put on the T/D Dental in hopes that this will help alleviate any future problems. I saw in the reviews somewhere that someone had said that the kibbles were too large. The K/D are a little bigger then the C/D but none of our cats have had a problem or even seem to care, they devour it! My Shih Tzu just got put on a prescription food and her kibbles are a lot bigger then her other ones were and no problem there either. Long story short this is everyone favorite, they absolutely love this stuff! I actually mix the C/D with the T/D bc they both are great products but seem to focus on different areas, and it works perfect for ours! Just adding a photo to show the size difference ( which in pretty minimal) and this is how I mix for them to eat!
My cat loves the taste.
Chewy is the best! I had to have help with my prescription since it was a written script. The representative from Chewy helped me by stepping in and finished my order for me. I couldn’t be happier with the service I received. The product has already made a difference in my cat’s teeth. I will be ordering all my pet’s needs from Chewy.
My cats love it!!
My 2 cats love it!! Delivery is as promised. Recommend highly to other cat owners who want to ensure good dental health for their fur babies.
These work and the cats love them.
Several years ago my vet gave me samples of these and he suggested that I give my cats 6 of these a day as treats. My cats teeth are great and they don’t usually need a cleaning because of this.
Best diet for dental care
I have recommended using this diet as treats for years. It works better than any other product for maintaining dental health, either as a diet or as treats every day.
Cats love it
My Veterinarian suggested I try this as a treat for my cats, at first I was Leary but my two cats love this product, I have started using this as a treat and Jethro and Maezee gobble this up
Our cat loves the TD. Have had no dental issues with it after 15+ years. Will continue to use.
Mickey loves it
my vet recommended this to help clean Mickey's teeth. i give him a small handful at the end of each day. he seems to love it and although he is only 2, his teeth seem to be fine so far.
My vet recommended this for my cats to use instead of treats so I put it on top of their food. It is used to treat gum issues and it has helped! My cats look forward to it.