Hill's Prescription Diet u/d Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your dog's bladder health
- Reduced levels of protein and calcium to help limit the formation of bladder stones
- Added taurine and high levels of L-carnitine help maintain healthy heart muscle function and a healthy circulatory system
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
- A complete and balanced diet for your dog
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealHill's Prescription Diet u/d Urinary Care Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- dealHill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Flavor Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 4$211.96Chewy Price$201.36Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$97.98Chewy Price$93.08Autoship Price
- dealBlue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Chicken Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$43.08Chewy Price$40.93Autoship Price
- dealHill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$92.99Chewy Price$88.34Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 6.6-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$78.99Chewy Price$75.04Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Glycobalance Dry Dog Food, 7.7-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag$113.99Chewy Price$108.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Corn Starch, Egg Product...||Water, Pork Liver, Whole Grain Corn...||Water, Turkey, Rice...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Corn Flour, Pork Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Heart Care||Digestive Health, Diabetic Support, Weight Management||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Kidney Care|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
121 Customer Reviews
My Dog Loves
My dog is incredibly crazy over this food like it’s crazy . He has no problem eating. What a great product for my lab. However the price is outrageous. A bit of a monopoly that science diet is the only brand u/d is available for. For a 30 ib dog I go through 1 2/3 of a can a day which only last 2 weeks worth 24 cans!! That is insane considering the price of $50 per 12 cans. Meaning I’m spending $200 a month on one dog . I can’t imagine how much it is costing for a heavyweight dog or maybe even 2 dogs with the similar issue. Otherwise the wrong doing is the food only comes in chicken. I wish there was more options
My dog loves the taste!
My 10 yr old neutered male Labrastaff (68% black Lab/32% American Staffordshire Terrier aka Pit Bull) was recently diagnosed with struvite stones in his bladder. After trying a different brand urinary formula prescription kibble for 2 months, the stones doubled in size. So, his vet put him on the u/d kibble, which he also loves. I use the wet canned food to hide his apoquel, biotin, collagen peptides and fish oil capsules. It's a little dry so it tends to crumble when attempting to form it into a ball, but with enough palm squeezing pressure it manages to stay together.
Waist of money
My Dog won't touch it. Money down the drain. My next choice won't be from Chewy since they don't refund purchases on prescriptions.
Changed formula for the better
I'm so glad they finally have this in stock again. It was out of stock for almost a year due to 2020 craziness. My dog gets urate stones and this is highly effective. I think they changed the formula a bit, because it used to be a lot more gelatinous. I like it a lot more now, before it used to get stuck on the roof of my dogs mouth like peanut butter. Unfortunately there aren't any treat options on this diet but I give my pup carrots and sweet potato chews and she loves it
My only option
My dog has a problem with bladder stones. This is the only food he’s allowed to have. As it’s been very hard to find I am very pleased that it’s back in stock.
Effective U/D Wet Food
My 8 ur old, ShiTsu Poodle mix developed bladder stones. He underwent bladder surgery to remove them a week ago. This Hill’s Urinary Diet food was recommended by my vet to hopefully prevent future stones. He transitioned from Purina Pro Plan. The Hill’s wet food is dryer than most & has a gel like consistency. I feed it to him once a day. I use it to make a small ball with his meds. A few seconds in the microwave & he likes it. I use the Hill’s dry food as treats now. He’s not happy about no people food or Milkbones, but adjusted better than I expected. Acts like he feels better & actually lost a pound after 3 weeks on this food. Would recommend.
My dog will not eat this unless it's frozen
This food is awful, it is a gelatinous glob, smells terrible, looks terrible and so it's no wonder my dog won't touch it. She will only eat it if I freeze it, which then it loses its nutritional value by doing that. She was diagnosed with cystine crystals so I thought I'd try the prescription diet, there really needs to be more choices for this diet!
Dog said No
I can't say anything wrong with the product, it's just my dog refuses to eat it. It was a no no for him.
I did not order this and will be finding another source for my dogs food.
Trying to add an additional item to my order ended up with an extra case of beef stew which was delivered yesterday and now I get a notice that an additional shipment of 3 cases of Hills u/d was shipped yesterday. I can't afford this much of this expensive dog food at once. I have never had this much difficulty ordering anything on any other site.
Great service inconsistent product
My dog has been doing extremely well on the food until the last 2 cases. The consistency of the food has become so sloppy my dog chokes on it. It is scary to watch him eat. It’s like a mouth full of of soft peanut butter and he cannot swallow it. Gets stuck in his mouth. The cases were ordered at different times and the numbers are different so I hope this is not an indicator of a product change.