Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality with highly hydrolyzed protein
- Helps eliminate food related causes of skin irritation and results in visible improvement to the skin and coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier and enriched with essential fatty acid
- Developed with a single carbohydrate source: Corn Starch
- Clinically proven antioxidants are added for optimal health benefits
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Small Bites Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 7 lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Ultamino Dry Dog Food, 19.8-lb bag$120.99Chewy Price$114.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$113.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Salmon Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$113.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Venison Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$124.99Chewy Price$118.74Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Small Bites Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 7-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hydrolyzed Protein HP Dry Dog Food, 25.3-lb bag$121.99Chewy Price$115.89Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$51.48Chewy Price$48.91Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Turkey Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Corn Starch...||Water, Rice, Pork Liver...||Water, Pork Liver, Corn Starch...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Kidney Care||Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate||Pate||Chunks in Gravy||Stew|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
526 Customer Reviews
Loved it for a week, now refuses to eat it
My chiweenie is having digestive trouble. Vet recommended switching from Hill's i/d canned and kibble z/d canned and kibble. We did a gradual transition over a week. Initially she loved the z/d and was quick to eat that first. But after a week, she refuses to eat z/d canned or kibble. Also refuses the i/d kibble and canned. I don't know if the food is the problem or her health condition. We are back to square one. Not sure what vet will recommend next. Currently she will only eat rice and boiled chicken breast. I'm sure she likes that better, but it's not a long term solution.
Stinky, but dog likes it
This food stinks, literally. It’s the worst smelling canned dog food I’ve ever smelled, ESPECIALLY after it’s been microwaved. But, I think that’s exactly why my dog actually likes it (she’s a picky eater)! I was prescribed this food because my dog has a tendency towards diarrhea, but neither the vet nor I know what the actual cause is, so we just thought we’d give this food a try in case my dog has food sensitivities. This food hasn’t caused any diarrhea, so at least there’s that. I will say that I personally do not like the texture of it, it’s almost like a “creamy gelatin” texture, which makes it harder to scoop out of the can compared to other canned food. It also seems like the cans aren’t filled up all the way, so I find myself going through them faster. On top of all that, these cans don’t have easy-open lids, which makes it a slight inconvenience to have to use a can opener every time. But, all that being said, my dog does like it and she’s not having diarrhea, so that’s really all that matters.
Pup Loves It!
This prescription formula Zd canned dog food is quite expensive but since I have started feeding him this, the episodes of not eating and chewing on grass have lessened considerably. The cost per can is worth having a healthy and happy puppy.
No pull tabs
My dog likes the food but I hate the cans. They're advertised as pull tabs but they're not. It sounds trivial but opening them with a can opener adds more time to my routine and seems unnecessary. There's no reason they can't manufacture these to be pull tabs. Also, the consistency of this food is weird. It's very thick and solid so it's hard to mix with dry food.
Forced to order this instead of treats
Chewy has been out of stock for over three months on the Hills Hypo treats. I had to order the canned food and make into frozen treats instead. This is a messy and expensive alternative that is necessary fro a dog that has IBD.
My Yellow Lab has been eating this for 12 years as a reward for getting the paper every morning. She has severe food allergies to poultry products and this food has done wonders for her coat. The 5.5 oz can lasts about 4 days and is a great supplement. I just tried to re-order some flats in the 5.5 oz size; however, that size does not seem to be available. When will the smaller size be back in stock? The 13 oz size is impractical for our needs.
Both my dogs love it
I first gave them Canine Royal for their test diet - only my little one needs it - but it easier doing both dogs. They love the Hills canned food and eat it all right up. I thought they were picky eaters but not when they like it. I use the dry food more like a treat!! It’s working.
Really great food!
My dog LOVES this food. He keeps returning to his bowl to re-lick it out!! And Chewy is absolutely the BEST! They really care. They get me the food so fast, even when I mess the order up!!
Well so far so good my German Shepherd likes it. I am currently mixing it in with his kibble. He has IBD so I have to be very careful what I give him.
Dog hated food
My dog hates this food. I’ve tried mixing it with other food, to no avail. I wish she liked it, but it’s just an awful pate. Now stuck with the food.