Hill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Exclusive multivitamin blend helps keep older cats more agile, alert and interactive.
- Ingredients are easy-to-digest and provide optimal nutrients to support eye, heart, kidney and joint health.
- Antioxidant and vitamin blend work together to help support a healthy immune system.
- Made from natural, high-quality ingredients without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA, this is a complete and balanced diet recommended for adult cats 11 years of age and older.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Indoor Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Indoor Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$30.96Chewy Price$32.49List Price$29.41Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Perfect Digestion Chicken Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.49Chewy Price$38.49List Price$33.72Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Barley, & Whole Oats Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.49Chewy Price$38.49List Price$33.72Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Salmon Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$60.99List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 1-6 Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$33.49Chewy Price$36.49List Price$31.82Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Light Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$33.49Chewy Price$36.49List Price$31.82Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal (Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Corn Grits...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Rice...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||Indoor, With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, Indoor, High Fiber, Natural, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Muscle Care, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Hairball Control, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Senior Care|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
266 Customer Reviews
Was hoping they would love it, but it is just sitting in the bowl
I've been on the hunt for a Senior dry cat food replacement since the one I approved of (and the one the cats actually liked) was discontinued during the pandemic. This isn't it. My girls typically like the Science Diet dry foods. So, I don't know what is wrong with this one. It has just been sitting in the bowl, going to waste. I won't buy again. I wish I could find an acceptable Senior cat food. The search continues.
Science Diet for Seniors
I have been feeding my 2 cats Science Diet dry cat food through all their stages of life, kitten, to adult, Sensitive Stomach and now Seniors. My 2 cats are 16 now and I am grateful that the Science Diet cat food has been available for them.
Our 13yr old Hannah loves her Hill's Science Diet and I am so thankful Hill's makes a dry food for my senior baby. I highly recommend this Hill's product for all those fur babies that may not be kittens any more but they will always be our babies.
Science Diet pet foods are great
Many years ago, I was given a sample of Science Diet by a veterinarian for a new kitten. I've used it ever since for all my cats. The vet I now use said that it was a nutritionally balanced food. That's all I need to know! :)
Liked by Miss. Kitty
Miss. Kitty is probably around 17years old. Up until 2 years ago, we fed her Purina dry and a little Fancy Feast and she never complained and passed her check ups with flying colors. Suddenly she developed diarrhea and began to throw up everything she ate. The vet put her on Science Diet for sensitive stomachs - both dry and vet. She ate it like candy for many months then refused to eat the wet. She seemed healthy but threw up whole pieces of the dry food as she seemed to be swallowing them whole. This dry has smaller kibble and she likes it so I think we’ll stick with it.
Excellent dry food for senior cats!
Out of my six cats, five are between 18 and 21, probably because they consume only Science Diet products. They often purr when they are eating Science Diet's Adult 11+ formula.
Cuddles is doing great.
My cat is doing good on this new food. The food I had her on was making her sick at her stomach and she had diarrhea.
Helped my senior cat tremendously
I have a 13 year old part Siamese male cat. He was starting to look shabby and thin. I put him on this Senior 11+ for 2 months. Now he is back to a good weight and shiny coat. The smaller kibble is better for him. He doesn’t have to chew. He likes the flavor too.
My older cats love it!
I have several older cats that love this food! The smaller grains makes it easy for them to eat. And the flavor is just to their liking.
I was pleased with the smaller size of the pieces
This was my first time buying this product (I previously used another variety from the same manufacturer) and I was especially pleased that the size of the individual pieces were smaller. Both of my cats, who are seniors, seemed to appreciate it as well. I had no problem transitioning to this food; my cats enjoy the flavor and this product seems to be easier for my older cat to digest. He would occasionally vomit a short time after eating and the food had obviously not been digested at all. He has not had this problem since I switched to this variety, it's been almost four weeks now, and he would usually have this problem every two to three weeks.