Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This dry cat food is specifically formulated to support the energy and activity level of senior cats aged 7+.
- Made in the USA with natural ingredients, this senior cat food contains no corn, wheat or soy.
- Balanced vitamins, minerals and amino acids help support your kitty’s kidney and bladder health.
- The high-quality protein formula helps support lean muscles and vitamins C and E support a healthy immune system—helping to keep your senior buddy active and strong!
- This delicious and nutritious meal is also formulated with essential taurine to help support your older pal’s heart health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$60.99List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Perfect Digestion Chicken Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$60.99List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Barley, & Whole Oats Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.49Chewy Price$38.49List Price$33.72Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Indoor Age Defying Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$19.03Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.08Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Multiple Benefit Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Weight Care Adult Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Urinary Hairball Control Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Appetite Control Care Spayed/Neutered Adult Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$45.23Chewy Price$47.59List Price$42.97Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Salmon & Tuna Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag, bundle of 2$107.98Chewy Price$102.58Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Roasted Vegetable & Chicken Medley Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$48.72Chewy Price$52.49List Price$46.28Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Indoor, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Heart Care, Kidney Care||—||—||—||Hairball Control|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
94 Customer Reviews
Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+
I have insisted on eating the Adult 1-6 Science Diet even though I am a few years past 6. Have to admit a bit chubby. My staff tried serving other versions which were more age appropriate and would trim me down....nice try but my palate is discriminating.....either the pieces were too big, or I got dry skin or didn't agree with me. These work and my people are happy because I am starting to lose some weight. Whatever, I love my new food! Kobe the Cat
My cat doesn't like it
My cat will not eat this unless he is very hungry or I mix it with other kibble. I will not buy it again.
Great for picky eaters
My cat was on the regular one of this the Adult 7+ and he was OK… but his fur has no shine to it. Very dull. And he also developed dandruff… So when I discovered they made one with no wheat no corn no soy, I decided to try it and I kid you not 3 days later his fur was so much more silky smooth. Had more color to it. And the dandruff was gone! He does not throw up with this food. Only does if he decides to over eat on grass but other than that. It has been great for him.
The boys love this dry food, and at 19-1/2 years old, that’s saying a lot!
My kitty eats this kibble more than the others. She has an intestinal issue and this is the only brand that doesn't exacerbate her problem. She prefers this flavor most of all.
Our cats used to throw up way too often. After I switched them from the regular Adult 7+ formula to this one (without wheat and soy) I noticed that there is a lot less vomit cleaning needing to be done : )
The cats approve
My cats really like this food. I like that it's chicken and brown rice. It seems like the only flavor that cat food ever comes in is just chicken, so this was a nice change. The kibble is small so it's easy for the cars to chew.
Cats like it
My cats were tiring of their regular food and did not seem to have as much energy so I switched to Science diet over 7. They seem to like it and have more energy.
Royal Canin was unavailable...
Trying a switch to Hill's for our tabby...so far, he seems to be enjoying it, along w/2 other dry foods & cans of wet food (he's become a connoisseur, so to speak;-) We shall see!
Older fussy kitty
Alex can be pretty fussy about his food and now that he is 12 yrs old, I want to make sure he is eating healthy. After a couple of tries with other Adult age 7plus foods, he really has taken to this Science Diet variety.