Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Salmon & Vegetable Stew Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Broth, Salmon, Chicken...||Water, Turkey, Turkey Giblets...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Ocean Fish, Chicken Broth, Turkey Broth...||Water, Chicken, Turkey Giblets...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||With Grain|
About This Item
- Wet food that’s the paw-fect combination of essential nutrition and savory taste.
- Designed just for our kitty friends who are 7 years and older.
- Proprietary blend of ingredients that support your older furbaby’s interaction, energy, vitality and brain function.
- Easy-to-digest recipe made with natural ingredients like salmon.
- Helps support healthy skin coat with omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and vitamin E.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Senior Pate Wet Cat Food Variety Pack 3oz, pack of 24$30.89Chewy Price$29.35Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Chicken & Spinach Casserole Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$43.92Chewy Price$47.59List Price$41.72Autoship Price
- American Journey Senior Pate Salmon Recipe Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$30.89Chewy Price$29.35Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Turkey & Liver Casserole Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$45.52Chewy Price$47.59List Price$43.24Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Tuna Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$45.52Chewy Price$47.59List Price$43.24Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Salmon Shhh Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Chicken Chill Out Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna Too Cool Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$37.99Chewy Price$45.36List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Turkey Totes Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Tuna Til' Then Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Simmer Down Turkey, Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Stew Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, 12 count$21.99Chewy Price$22.68List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Bon Appetits Grain-Free Salmon Recipe Morsels in Gravy Adult Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$40.32Chewy Price$45.36List Price$38.30Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Great for fussy senior cat with CRF
My senior Annie will only eat one canned brand and flavor of prescription food for her kidney issues (Royal Canin "T", canned), but there are days when she gets tired of the same old thing. She loves this flavor by Hill's and phos level is still acceptable. Her kidney function has actually improve over past year and she has dropped down to low stage 2 from high stage 3 and getting her to eat canned foods low in phosphorus has been the key. Unfortunately, this flavor has been out of stock every where for awhile. I've switched to the adult Savory Salmon which has slightly higher phosphorus levels. I'm hoping her favorite food comes back in soon.
My two senior cats love this food. I have noticed that their energy is better and overall health in check. I am a big fan of Hills and they do not disappoint with this food. I hope they rethink the chicken variety in this line. But the salmon is a hit and does not smell like most canned foods. This is so much better to serve than other foods.
Salmon & Vegetable Stew
My baby loves it. Small pieces and no fishy odor. You can see the vegetables and salmon.
Great for fussy cats
My senior cat would not eat most cat food, but this one pleased him Immensely.
My cats love this food. It’s a little pricey, but I’ll definitely buy it again!
Cat food changes
My cat looks better and feels more solid. She will be 20 next Feb.
Our older cat loves it and it is so much better for him
My Gracie's diet has changed and the Vet recommended I put her on a senior diet. She was previously on a Hills Presciption K/D diet which she no longer needs. I am slowly introducing her to the Senior diet. She seems to enjoy it. I recommend it.
Cats love it!
I'm never sure what my older, finicky cats will eat, but they all love this!
Cat loves it
I recently adopted my sister's cat (sister is in hospice) and the cat, Sammy had little scabs in her skin. I changed her food to Science Diet both dry and this wet food. She loves it and her skin has no more scabs! Her fur is nice and shiny now. She is 14 years old and deserves a high quality diet. :)