Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Small Bites Chicken Meal, Barley & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy-to-digest food for senior dogs who prefer a smaller kibble size.
- Synergistic ingredient blend encourages youthful vitality and promotes an ideal weight.
- Omega-6 fatty acids nourish the skin and boost coat health for a more lustrous shine.
- Made from natural, high-quality ingredients without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA, this is a complete and balanced diet recommended for adult dog 7 years and older.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Active Life Formula Senior Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Small Paws Chicken Meal, Barley & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15.5-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- American Journey Active Life Formula Senior Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Small Paws Chicken & Barley Entree Canned Dog Food, 5.8-oz, case of 24$47.04Chewy Price$52.49List Price$44.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Small Bites With Chicken Meal & Barley Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Beef & Barley Entree Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$31.84Chewy Price$34.49List Price$30.25Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Chicken & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Small Paws Chicken Meal, Barley & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$19.49Chewy Price$21.49List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Healthy Mobility Small Bites Chicken Meal, Brown Rice & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Beef & Barley Entree Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$58.60Chewy Price$61.68List Price$55.67Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Chicken & Barley Entree Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$58.60Chewy Price$61.68List Price$55.67Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Small & Mini Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$50.99List Price$43.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brewers Rice...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Yellow Peas...||Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brewers Rice...|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, With Grain||Limited Ingredient Diet, With Grain||Natural, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support...||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
504 Customer Reviews
Not a hit!
My cockapoos turned 7 in March, so I tried transitioning them to this age 7+ food. They really don't like it and are leaving most of it in the bowl. It's a fail. We're going to have to go with age-inappropriate food.
My mini doxie just transitioned to next food level as she turns 7. She has been a Science Diet dog from the beginning. I chose this particular one to maintain her on small bites and chicken and barley. She loves it!!! A plus is having broccoli, carrots, green peas, apples, cranberries included. Ordering from Chewy is a plus for me too. Reliable!
I was at home when the delivery driver came. She did not come to the front door, she didn’t even come to the front of the garage, she literally walked to the opposite side of my house and dropped the dog food there. Thankfully I was at home to go grab it because it was a rainy day. I have a complete covered front porch. Why would they do that and risk soaking my expensive dog food?
Perfect for small dogs
Our older miniature dachshund had to have some teeth pulled so we changed her food to Hill's Science small bites then mix with a tsp of beneful meals wet food and warm water to soften and make a stew. She gobbles it right down!
Its a big bag for a little dog!
I accidently ordered 33 pounds instead of 13! Yikes!!! The bag will outlive my 15 year old Shiba who is in her last stages of life. But she loves her science diet so some lucky dog will get what she likely won't finish.
The 3 girls love it
I just recently changed to this Hills recipe for my 3 senior doggies and they are loving it. Will be reordering.
My older dog needs to lose weight, but she gets choked on bigger granules. The Adult 7+ small bites is just the ticket to satisfy her hunger without choking her.
Science diet Adult+7 for dogs.
It is a little pricey, but for a 35 pound bag for our small dogs, it will go a long way in feeding them.
I can't get my little Jaggar to eat this like a food, but I can get him to eat it as a treat. But I have to put it in my hand and let him eat it that way,heck, whatever works. I like for him to eat some daily, it's a good healthy food.
kudos to chewy
first of all, kudos to the person that helped me on the phone. she must have gone thru the entire inventory to find the food that my dog needed. low protein, concentrated calories and nutrition, easy to eat and digest. this food has it all. my 17 yr young shitzu has put on 2lbs,plays like a puppy, and eats it enthusiaticly. yes i definately recommend.