Hill's Science Diet Adult Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids and vitamins nourish the skin and promote a noticeably shiny coat.
- Lamb meal helps maintain strong, lean muscles for an ideal body condition.
- Antioxidant and vitamin E and C blend work together to help support a healthy immune system.
- Made from natural, high-quality ingredients without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA, this is a complete and balanced diet recommended for adult dogs 1 to 6 years of age.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Active Life Formula Healthy Weight Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Large Breed Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.54Autoship Price
- American Journey Active Life Formula Healthy Weight Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken Meal, Rice & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price$58.89Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28.5 lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Small Bites Chicken Meal, Barley & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15.5-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Small Bites Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.54Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Healthy Mobility Large Breed Chicken Meal, Brown Rice & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.54Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult 6+ Large Breed Chicken Meal, Barley & Rice Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price$58.89Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Healthy Mobility Small Bites Chicken Meal, Brown Rice & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Large Breed Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Wheat...||Chicken, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pea Fiber...|
|Special Diet||Natural, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Brain Health||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health...||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Brain Health, Weight Management|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
106 Customer Reviews
Need to notify
The company ran out of stock on my dogs food which I have on a subscription basis and fail to notify. I went ahead and used a substitute which did not agree with them and made them sick. This was a 266.00 expenditure which I cannot use. I am very disappointed
Great food but my dogs don’t think so
I love hills I switched my dog food to no grain hoping it would help with her anal glands but my vet said dogs have to have grain she won’t even touch the food since I got it or my other dog I hate to see a full bag go to waste ended up getting her threes cans of wet food today and ate it right up
Smaller bags bigger price
The bags got smaller, the price got bigger. No fun.
Good food so good
Dogs love it! Had to buy maze bowls to slow them down!
Dog loves it!
My dog was getting dry rash patches and switched him from chicken to lamb and not only does he love the food even more than chicken but the rash is almost gone. He can’t get enough of this food.
Food for dog
This is only our 2nd bag of food for our dog. She likes it and seems to have less skin problems and itching.
My Dog Loves This Food
My Dog’s Not Really Picky With Food, But She Does Get Tired Of Her Dry Food Sometimes. I Switched Her To This Dry Food And She’s Now So Excited To Eat And She Even Whines For Her Food. She’s Never Done That With Her Dry Food And She Gobbles This Up Immediately.
Prices on Chewy, even with shipping, are beating the local prices and in stock availability, so we switched. It has been great so far!
even my picky dog loves it.
My greyhound Addie is one of the pickiest dogs ever. I have tried many different types of dog food and she has never been happy. My vet recommended Science Diet for it's nutrition so I bought a bag. I wasn't expecting Addie to like the food, but she will nibble on it even without any additions. She still loves to eat it when it is mixed with cooked chicken livers, but with these times of scarcity upon us it has been hard to get chicken livers (the butcher told me that Foster Farms is selling all of their chicken livers to China for dog food), so frequently Addie needs to eat her food in a "naked" condition. Prior to this food she would turn her nose up and not eat for days if her food was not top dressed. We are very happy with this food.
Saved me from an expensive vet visit
Long story short, we had a terrible pet sitter who let our dog get stressed out to the point she refused to eat her pro plan. After conferring with the vet when we got home, we had 24 hours to try to get her back on food before we had to look at overnight visits to get her calories and vitamins. Our nearest vet is about 2.5 hours away so we were trying to avoid the visit. We bought a bag of this food, and our sweet girl is back to normal. We won’t even be switching back to pro plan.