Hill's Science Diet Adult Large Breed Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Glucosamine and chondroitin work to support joint and cartilage health in your dog.
- Omega-6 fatty acids nourish your pooch’s skin for a healthier and noticeably shiny coat.
- Antioxidant and vitamin E and C blend work together to help support a healthy immune system.
- Made from natural, high-quality ingredients without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA, this is a complete and balanced diet recommended for large breed dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Protein & Grains Healthy Weight Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$50.53Chewy Price$48.00Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Large Breed Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- American Journey Healthy Weight Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Chicken & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Large Breed Chicken & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Large Breed Light With Chicken Meal & Barley Dry Dog Food, 30- lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Brown Rice, & Whole Oats Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Small Bites Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Salmon Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$82.99Chewy Price$78.84Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 6+ Large Breed Chicken Meal, Barley & Rice Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Wheat...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pea Fiber...||Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||Natural, With Grain||With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Brain Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Brain Health, Weight Management||Hip & Joint Support, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
162 Customer Reviews
RECIPE BEING DILUTED
I've been noticing that the food even though it's greatly increasing on price, the smell of it and the taste is very bland and it smells like pure Purina and my dog isn't liking it anymore, I'm starting to think that the company is going cheap on the recipe and diluting it. And yes I taste the food.
Size of kibble
The size of the kibble is larger than my dog can handle. I should have gotten the small dog bag for the size kibble my dog is capable of taking in. Only problem with that is I cannot find a small dog sighs in a big package. Other than that the dog food is a quality dog food.
large breed lamb and rice
I have a 2 1/2 year old lab. I adopted her from Human society as a 2 month old. She has always had an itching problem. Her 1st. year she was on puppy lamb/ rice because chicken can be allergic. I switched to large breed chicken at 1 1/2. Her poo was generally good but her subsequent ones (couple more thru the day, she eats 2x day) would be less desirable. She also itched more. I switched back to lamb/ rice large breed and her poos are lots better, all of them. She is scratching less. She is on omega 3 for skin/coat. Smaller kibble , she likes, never any left in bowl. Wish price wasn't so expensive, only down fall.
Excellent food by hills
Is great food for the dog, corrected her stomach problem was a picky eater, really it. Will keep using
excellent food for sensitive stomach
My golden retriever has chicken allergy and sensitive stomach. we initially started him on the puppy version of this food, which suited him well. But as he got older ( around 1.5 yr), the puppy version became too rich for him and his stool started to get softer. After advice from the vet, we switched him to the adult version, and he is doing great!
My dogs would not eat it!
I usually buy the Chicken version of this food. I have two golden retrievers. One of them is picky about food, but the other one will eat just about anything. Neither of them liked this flavor. I had to buy another bag of Chicken to get them to eat. This is the second time I try Lamb to the same effect. I guess it’s not the food for them!
New Food for Sofee
My Sofee has been sick and not eating. At the last minute I decided to order something new. It worked for us. She loves the new food. Thank you for helping. Thank you also for bailing me out when I duplicated my order by mistake. You guys are great.
Finally solid turds
2 year old bernedoodle with a sensitive stomach. Tried other foods designed for sensitive stomachs and still had soft serve. After about 3 days on Hill’s he’s having formed and firm turds. Seems to like the taste and I won’t have to carry a shovel as much.
We have used Hill’s for years
We have used Hill’s food for years. With 4 cats and 2 dogs we had a lot of testing until we finally found Hill’s. All of my animals have somewhat of a sensitive stomach and I have yet to have any hair balls or throwing up since using this brand.
When we got our puppy in July 2021, our vet told us to find dog foods that were clinically tested to meet AAFCO standards. It took a LOT of hunting. Most dog foods are "formulated" to meet different nutritional standards. Happy to finally find a brand that has tested their food for those qualities!