Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Liver & Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The delectable taste of savory liver and chicken is sure to satisfy your cat.
- Includes key nutrients to help maintain a healthy weight and control hunger.
- Contains components such as taurine to help maintain vision and heart function.
- Free of artificial flavors and preservatives for the perfect balance of taste and nutrition.
- A complete and balanced diet recommended for adult cats 1 to 6 years of age.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$26.99Chewy Price$29.64List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Roasted Vegetable & Chicken Medley Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$43.92Chewy Price$47.59List Price$41.72Autoship Price
- American Journey Pate Beef & Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$27.93Chewy Price$26.53Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Dinner Variety Pack Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$20.76Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.72Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Ocean Fish Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$45.29Chewy Price$43.03Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Tender Tuna Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$42.56Chewy Price$45.29List Price$40.43Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Savory Turkey Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$40.49Chewy Price$38.47Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$45.29Chewy Price$43.03Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Chicken Recipe Cat Food, 2.8 oz pouch, case of 24$45.29Chewy Price$43.03Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Tuna Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$41.52Chewy Price$45.29List Price$39.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Savory Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$37.72Chewy Price$40.49List Price$35.83Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Beef Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products...||Meat By-Products, Water, Chicken By-Products...||Ocean Whitefish Entree Classic: Ocean Whitefish Entrée Classic: Ocean Whitefish, Meat By-Products, Chicken...||Water, Chicken, Turkey Giblets...||Poultry Broth, Turkey, Wheat Gluten...|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Weight Control, Pea-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||N/A||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Hairball Control||N/A|
|Packaging Type||Can||Can||Can, Variety Pack||Can||Can|
|Food Texture||Minced||Pate||Pate, Chunks in Gravy||Minced||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
115 Customer Reviews
the cans were jammed
I have ordered from you for years and never had this happen before my last 2 orders. Cans in both orders were so jammed that the cans were actually opened. One case had cans opened enough so the food had actually leaked out. I didn't dare to use the food. The odd thing for me is that the outside box and packing were completely undisturbed. Even the trays the actual cans were in with the plastic covering were in good shape. Just a FYI. Thanks from my happy cats for keeping them fed and content! Jean Tuller
Food form - disappointed
My Amun will eat just about anything, so you can guess that he gobbled it all up. There are some reviews that warn about the smell, but I honestly do not smell anything from it that bad. The only disappointment is that I’m the image the food form is shown as “chunky” but sadly, it is a pate form. Amun just started this “diet” so I can’t speak on that yet.
Tasty and Healthy
When I last brought my cat in to the vet and he weighed a whopping 16 pounds, she suggested I switch him to this Hill's Science Diet Light wet cat food. My cat, Saylor, gobbles it right down and seems more satisfied for a longer period of time than he did on his previous cat food. I'm hoping he loses at least one pound by his next visit!
Great diet cat food but hard to get
My cat was told to lose 2 pounds to avoid diabetes. She loves this food, but it has become hard to get, but Chewy notified me when they had it and, problem solved.
Consistently the best
Ok, so the cats told me this was the best cat food they ever had. They eat every scrap of Hill's Science Diet. However, It's really expensive compared to other brands. I buy it for a special treat when the cats do more around the house than sleep. If you can afford to buy it for each meal - terrific, your cats will not be disappointed.
Cat said no
I thought this would be a winner as my L-O-V-E-S the Hill's Science Diet Perfect Weight dry food and this is the same brand. We had never tried any of this brand, wet or dry, previously, so when I saw her reaction to the dry stuff I thought I'd give this a try, but she will only nibble a little of it if she is desperate.
Cat approved, keeps weight off
Our cat had to lose some weight and afterwards we've had her on this food. All of her stomach issues went away, she wasn't dehydrated any longer and she is overall much happier. The smell isn't the best, but worth it with how well it's going for my cat.
My Picky Cat
My picky cat apparently doesn't like liver any more than I do - she refuses to eat this cat food, although she likes several other Science Diet canned cat food varieties. I plan to cancel this from my rearranged shippings and attempt to get another variety once a month. I believe in Science Diet cat food and would usually recommend it.
He hated it
He wouldn't eat it, except on rare times when we were gone longer than we expected and he was starving
Not as pictured
The pictures and description don't mention that this is pate food and my cats don't eat pate.