Hill's Science Diet Adult Oral Care Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interlocking fiber technology helps to clean teeth and freshen breath as your dog chews.
- Helps reduce plaque and tartar buildup to support whole-body health.
- Antioxidant and vitamin E and C blend work together to help support a healthy immune system.
- Made from natural, high-quality ingredients without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA, this is a complete and balanced diet recommended for adult dogs who require fewer calories.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Active Life Formula Healthy Weight Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb$49.49Chewy Price$47.02Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Light Small Bites With Chicken Meal & Barley Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- American Journey Active Life Formula Healthy Weight Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$50.53Chewy Price$48.00Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Small & Toy Breed Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$19.49Chewy Price$21.49List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Small Paws Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$19.49Chewy Price$21.49List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Adult Fish & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$38.98Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.03Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Senior Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$35.98Chewy Price$39.99List Price$34.18Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Wilderness Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$21.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.88Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Small Paws Light Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$19.49Chewy Price$21.49List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken & Barley Entree Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$33.24Chewy Price$36.99List Price$31.58Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Senior Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$44.16Chewy Price$45.48List Price$41.95Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Large Breed Healthy Weight Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$62.98Chewy Price$70.99List Price$59.83Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Powdered Cellulose...||Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pea Fiber...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals...||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Brain Health, Weight Management||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Weight Management||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
432 Customer Reviews
IDK what everyone is complaining about or giving negative reviews for. Yes, these are a fairly sized food, but the point is is to get them chewing and chewing to clean their teeth. Unless you have a cat or a toy puppy, get these! We call them meatballs b/c they look like lil meatballs. My dog looooves these! I sometimes use just these for his food and sometimes mix it in his other high quality food. They work. When he was roughly 2, the vet graded his teeth an F. I noticed it too, although I had been feeding him Greenies more than daily and thought they did 'good.' Then I switched to CET and Virbac specially made for dogs' teeth and recommended by the vet council. Those expensive treats did no good. I was disappointed and worried as my baby had developed gingi. After trial and error, I purchased these and Purina Dentalife. OMG!! these cleansed his teeth right up! I was so excited. Plaque and tarter gone, and the gingivitis had receded. Today, he still has some gingi, but no plaque. I am worried about his oral health, so I am purchasing other brands to supplement these two. You cannot go wrong with this food. I wish I had a pic to post b/c we call them meatballs. When they are scattered in his food dish along with his regular food, he takes one at a time and tap-taps all the way to some favorite spots and places the meatball within view so he can keep an eye on it. Sometimes he will not eat it for a long time, others right away. And if you go to pet him, snuggle, pick him up, he immediately 911's the meatball next to him like it's his last meal and carries it around in his mouth until situated again. He does not have food aggression so this is really cute! Highly, highly recommend. For ref: my doggy is poodle, bischon, and yorkie mix and weighs roughly 20 pounds. P.S. I will try and add a photo later if I can.
The pieces are big guys which I’m aware of because if u google food it will show you size but my dog won’t eat as a meal so I give like a treat !!!! On our walks instead of giving him real treats I put this in his treat bag and he thinks they are some type of treat lol ways around it !! Or if u have to give as good poor chicken broth over it or water so it’s soft when they eat !
Emphasize size of Kibble in description/packaging
I ordered this dog food at the recommendation of my vet as I have a medium size dog who is not a big chewer and has pretty bad breath/tarter. My dog will not touch this food as the individual pieces are the size of mini-meatballs. How are you supposed to slowly introduce this food by mixing with old brand when the size of it is enormous? I feel like I just wasted $65...
Great Dog food
My dear puppy Loves this dog food. Her poop comes out solid, looks almost how it entered her mouth. Order came on time, well packaged.
Tips and Tricks
The food has done an amazing job of clearing the plaque and tartar of my dog’s teeth. Unfortunately, the food has only been able to clear the tartar and plaque on one side of her back teeth. I don’t believe this is due to the food, but rather that she chews the food on one side of her back teeth. As much as the food has worked it did, however, take some experimentation to get her to eat the food, so here’s some tips and tricks to get your dog to eat the food. 1. Serve the food in the mornings as their first meal of the day (they will have no choice but to eat it.) 2. Serve the food with some of their favorite wet dog food. (They will be familiar with the wet dog food and it will entice them to eat the new food.) 3. If your dog is a picky eater or has sensitive teeth, you can add some water and microwave it for 10 to 15 seconds. (Depending) 4. If you’re desperate you can add their favorite wet dog food and microwave it. The smell of the wet dog food will get very strong that it will make them curious to the new food. 5. When microwaving and adding wet dog food be careful, don’t make the food too soft. The idea of the size and hardness of the food is that it takes your dog longer to chew which will have your dog use their back teeth. 6. Rotate the food with their regular food. So far these tricks have not affected the effectiveness of the food. I hope this helps. Good Luck!
Kibbles is to large and hard
My dog can't eat this. The kibble are so big & hard I had to get a hammer to break them. Using as treats after I break them up.
Nice big pieces and very crunchy to get dog's teeth clean. The Jack Russell doesn't seem to want to put in the effort but he needs to in order to keep his teeth healthy. I use this in conjunction with other dental products.
After spending over $300. for dental work on our schnauzer, we were told to try this food. Science Diet oral care. Amazing! She has clean breath, no plaque buildup on her teeth and she loves it! I wish we'd have found it sooner! Thanks so much! Prompt delivery and no shipping fees!
Really Makes a Difference in Dogs Oral Health
My dog is 14 years old & has gotten Oral Care kibble as treats, since he was 4. He also gets his teeth cleaned yearly at vet. He has ALL OF HIS TEETH! I recommend Oral Care Kibble in addition to yearly cleanings to better your dogs overall health.
Pieces are Huge!
My dog would not touch this because the pieces were huge. I tried breaking them apart but still would not even look at them. I wish he would, his teeth need this. Maybe it said on the bag the pieces were big and I just didn't notice.