Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Brown Rice, & Whole Oats Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports a healthy microbiome and digestive well-being.
- This premium kibble promotes regularity and healthy stools.
- ActivBiome+ Technology is an exclusive blend of prebiotics, pumpkin and whole grain oats.
- Features real chicken as the #1 ingredient and is 100% free from artificial flavors, preservatives and synthetic colors.
- Contains antioxidants, vitamin C and vitamin E to support a healthy immune system.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealAmerican Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Large Breed Chicken Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- dealAmerican Journey Large Breed Adult Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$58.29Chewy Price$55.38Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Salmon Dry Dog Food, 3.5-lb bag$21.49Chewy Price$23.49List Price$20.42Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Small Bites Chicken Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Perfect Digestion Chicken Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult 1-6 Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$74.09Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Light With Chicken Meal & Barley Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small Bites Chicken & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$74.09Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Small Bites Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Perfect Digestion Small Bites Chicken Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult 1-5 Large Breed Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$74.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Wheat...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Natural, With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Sensitive Digestion||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Weight Management|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
102 Customer Reviews
She loves it
Our Springer has been on Hills Science Diet Prescription food for almost 3 years now. I had spoken to my vet at her last checkup and she said our girl could stay on the prescription food or go off on another Hills product. So we tried this. She loves it, and we have had no problems whatsoever with her on it. I might try a small bag of the salmon later on, after her annual checkup.
MUST HAVE Food for Sensitive Tummies
I will be frank with my review. My pit mix has had stomach sensitivities since I got him, and he is a year and a half old now. Mushy stools were his norm. My vet recommended Science Hill but I hesitated due how negatively media portrays corn in dog food. Fast forward to one particularly bad case of the runs and vomiting, my vet gave me Hill’s Prescription Diet. I was amazed at how well it worked! His stool was firmer than I’d have ever seen. Up to this point we had tried just about everything: pumpkin, pre and probiotics, digestive enzymes, grain free, cutting out proteins, cutting out treats, literally NOTHING worked! I thought back to my vet’s original recommendation and chose to do some additional research. With my new found knowledge, I decided to give Hills a try and purchased this food for him. My boy has not yet been completely transitioned, we’re about a week into feeding 50/50. And even still, his poo is firm and leaves no residue! And no more gas! This food is a life saver! I’m so glad my vet trusts this brand or I probably would never have tried it. Couldn’t be happier with the results!
My go-to Dry food
I’ve only used Hill’s SD for years and my dogs have done well on SD.These special versions are a bit pricey but it’s way better than trying to pick up a loose stool on the pavement.Ugh!Also the flavors appeal-like a lot of folks I always toss in some SD wet food in with the dry.
Have used Science Diet for over 12 years on both of my Dobermans and now on my Chocolate Lab. The food has always been good for our dogs and never hard to switch them over to it. My Lab really likes this product and it does help with her digestion issue. Thank you Science Diet!
Excellent dog food
Charlie loves his new food and treats! It’s so helpful to know the food will be in stock and delivered instead of trying to find it on the shelves at the local markets.
Awesome food! My 6 yr old boxer having issues w diarrhea for almost two months now. Blue Buffalo was her staple, but something not agreeing w her. So just switched to this perfect digestion, I did not start this food slowly because she already had pretty bad diarrhea. Just fed yesterday w a little wet food same brand digestion . She absolutely loves this food. I put extra dry in her bowl for later, she immediately ate it all up. Gave again this morning just dry, she finished it again. I’m so happy, can’t wait for solid poops again. I will give update in 7 days, but so far so good. Little expensive, but totally worth it to have a happy puppy with no issues. Already spent so much on probiotics powder and vet visits and Perscription food. Our pets are part of the family and you want the best for them. Priceless
One paw up and one paw down
I have 2 fur babies. One liked it and the other not so much. I'm not sure if it was the size of the kibble or the smell. However he did eat, but with attitude!
unliked by 2/3 pups
While this is a good food and recommended for my pup with stomach issues, he as well as one of my other pups will not touch this food making it unusable.
This is the one
After a year or two of loose stool with our dog and trying so many kinds of foods, this is the one. Solid and we’re so happy. Thank you for making this!
So far so good!
I transitioned from puppy to this food when he turned a year old. So far so good. His stool is firm and he loves the taste.