Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Hearty Vegetable & Chicken Stew Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides breakthrough nutrition that’s formulated to help your dog achieve a healthy weight
- This lean and delicious recipe delivers 100% precisely balanced nutrition and contains prebiotic fibers for gentle digestion
- When fed this nutrition, over 70% of dogs lost weight within 10 weeks adding not only to their life expectancy but also their overall quality of life
- Promotes a healthy weight, while delivering 100% precisely balanced nutrition made with wholesome ingredients with no artificial flavors or preservatives
- Recommended for adult dogs that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain)
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Vegetable Entrée Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$38.04Chewy Price$41.79List Price$36.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Tender Turkey & Rice Stew Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$38.04Chewy Price$41.79List Price$36.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Grain-Free Salmon & Vegetable Entree Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$38.04Chewy Price$41.79List Price$36.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Savory Stew with Chicken & Vegetables Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$63.16Chewy Price$66.48List Price$60.00Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Small & Mini Perfect Weight Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Small Bites Chicken Meal, Barley & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small & Mini Breed Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.49Chewy Price$21.49List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Small Paws Savory Chicken & Vegetable Stew Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 12$29.52Chewy Price$32.19List Price$28.04Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Savory Stew with Beef & Vegetables Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$63.16Chewy Price$66.48List Price$60.00Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Small Paws Chicken & Vegetables & Beef & Vegetables Variety Pack Wet Dog Food Trays, 3.5 oz, case of 12$32.12Chewy Price$32.19List Price$30.51Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Small Paws Chicken Meal, Barley & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15.5-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Small Bites With Chicken Meal & Barley Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Broth, Pork Liver, Carrots...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Turkey Giblets...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Weight Control, With Grain||Weight Control||Weight Control, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Weight Management||Hip & Joint Support, Weight Management||Weight Management||—||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
505 Customer Reviews
Tasty and healthy
Thank goodness for Hills Science Diet. My miniature poodle has trouble digesting kibble and rich food, so I turned to Hills, and since then "Gracie" has been just fine. The ingredients are excellent, obvious to the eye when you open the can, and the can itself is below 300 calories, so you can use the whole can over the course of the day - no saving and sparing! Every morning, my dog runs to the kitchen whenever she hears me open the lid.
She loves it
My Jersey had suddenly gone cold on the dry version of this food. She's an old girl and has cushings but has always been all about her food. With the Cushings, I have to be careful about adding anything new to her diet. My vet suggested I try adding some of this food to her dry food. Omg!! She went crazy and loves her meal times again. She is back to torturing me if I am even a minute late!!
Excellent food for weight loss and taste
My dog lost 30lbs on this food w guidance from a vet!!! We went to all can food -no carbs- till all the weight came off. The vet worked w me on the quantities to feed her. Nothing worked till we went this route. We gave her veggies in between meals. This saved my 4 year old dog from a lifetime of health problems!! Thx u hills! Buy this food. My dog also loved the way it tastes! Before and after pics attached.
Vet advised to avoid
The following is feedback from my vet on the use of this product containing peas as a top ingredient. Even though my dog likes it and I think it’s helping with his weight I plan to find a substitute without the peas. “I reached out to a veterinary cardiologist who recently went to a lecture that discussed current information on dietary DCM (canine dilated cardiomyopathy) . Peas are one of the most concerning ingredients at this time. We do not know how it affects pets or how much is safe to give. I think it would be appropriate to avoid peas in the top 10 ingredients even if it is a Science Diet branded food.”
We have always fed a "perfect weight" food but this is by far the best one due to the more liquid consistency and all our dogs including the foster love this. Even our fuss budget Yorkie/Papillion will eat this.
My dog loves it
My dog Scarlet is a Pit Bull - Shar Pei mix that is a little heavy. I ordered this for the nutrition to help manage her weight. I was worried she may not like it. She loves it! Hopefully over time it will help reduce her weight.
I ordered canned Science Diet two days before Thanksgiving and received it the day before. I'm so pleased with the speedy delivery. Thank you!
She loves it!!
Katy, my Sheltie has gotten a bit older...she's slowing down...she has arthritis now, she needed to lose some weight that kind of snuck up on her. She is a picky eater, but she loves this new food!! It's good for her overall and she hasn't a clue that she's on a diet!!
Wondering if you folks are a dented can outlet?
For awhile I was getting dented cans in every order of dog food whether it was stew, puppy food, etc. Seems that out of 12 cans there would be three or four. I had complained several times and it seemed to go away. Then all of a sudden the dented cans are back. I'd like to blame the shipper however the dented cans are in the middle of the 12. So its a packaging issue. A dented can sometimes tears the internal coating of the can exposing the dogs food to the metal container and any issues that could come from that. If hills is charging a cut rate for the dented cans maybe you could send me undented cans and charge me a little more?
dramatically lower in calories dog food...yet my Toy breed loves it...why pack on calories unnecessarily??