Hill's Science Diet Adult Small Paws Chicken & Barley Entree Canned Dog Food, 5.8-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Recommended by veterinarians and made with recognizable ingredients, including chicken, pork liver, whole grain corn and cracked pearled barley.
- Crafted with a precise balance of key nutrients to help keep your pal’s weight in check.
- Made with high-quality, lean proteins to help encourage lean muscles.
- Highly-digestible recipe helps your pal absorb the nutrients she needs to stay in shape.
- Proudly made in the USA for small and toy breed adult dogs between 1 to 6 years old.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Beef & Barley Entree Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$30.84Chewy Price$34.49List Price$29.30Autoship Price
- American Journey Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Chicken & Barley Entree Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$30.84Chewy Price$34.49List Price$29.30Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Yorkshire Terrier Adult Dry Dog Food, 2.5-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Small & Toy Breed Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$20.53Chewy Price$21.49List Price$19.50Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Small Bites Chicken Meal, Barley & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Oral Care Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$21.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Healthy Mobility Small Bites Chicken Meal, Brown Rice & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Small Paws Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$19.49Chewy Price$21.49List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Small Paws Savory Chicken & Vegetable Stew Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$51.52Chewy Price$54.24List Price$48.94Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Miniature Schnauzer Adult Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Chicken, Water, Liver...||Beef, Water, Liver...||Beef, Water, Liver...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||N/A||Appetite Stimulation, High-Energy, Immune Support...||Appetite Stimulation, High-Energy, Immune Support...||Appetite Stimulation, High-Energy, Immune Support...||N/A|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
81 Customer Reviews
This is good stuff
After eating another brand for awhile. I found this to be very tasty. Can't wait for meal time. I wake my human up very early and remind her its time for breakfast. Than in the afternoon I remind her way early before my normal dinner time. I dance and spin, I'm so happy. I'm so happy she found this brand for me.
Dog loves this
Our 2 year old chihuahua loves this food!!! She is high energy and we feed her a can and a half a day divided into three times a day. She had been eating the dry food and just didn’t like it. We will see how it affects her weight and feed her a little more or a little less.
Best so far
My little seven pound dog has been a pretty picky eater. I think that I finally found the dog food that she loves. The cans are the right size so there is no waste.
MY DOG IS EATING AGAIN!!
This is the only food my senior dog will happily eat.
Sometimes a lesser amount is all that is needed ...
From time-to-time my Snickerpoodle doesn't want his usual amount of food, OR I need a wee bit more to augment leftovers. This size is just right. He likes it. He finishes it. What more can one ask for? Plus it's Science Diet so you know that it's good for your dog too.
I love my food, and I love Chewy for being so dependable. Mom says the ordering process is easy, and she stays happy.
Good to the last gulp
Earl was eating Wellness RawRev small breed kibble since he was a pup (he’s 3). After getting his teeth cleaned recently he needed something soft bc he wouldn’t eat. I purchased Wellness canned but he barely ate. On the recommendation of his Vet I purchased a few cans of Science Diet. He attacked it as if he had been a hostage. I had to purchase more!!!! Also, after a couple of weeks his coat changed to the soft wavy luster glow that he had as a puppy. Who knew? Conclusion: I was feeding him the wrong thing. Finally, his bowl shines now after every meal bc he licks it clean!
Pate Not Small Bites
Exclusively using Hills Science Diet after checking with vet and visiting FDA site about dog food. Was hoping it was small bites, note pate. Yorkie loves it, I would rather her have some chewing action.
Pup had sensitive stomach and frequently couldn’t hold his food. He loves this recipe and rarely has belly problems since we switched.
My dogs loved it. I had to change foods quickly when my frozen dog food arrived completely defrosted and they had nothing to eat. The Hills food did not make them sick and they loved the taste. They also seem to have more energy. It looks and smells palatable for dog food!