Himalayan Pet Supply Dog Treats, 3 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% yak and cow’s milk along with salt and lime juice to create a tasty treat that takes hours of chewing to scrape each bite off.
- Gluten-free, grain-free, lactose-free, soy-free and corn-free.
- Crafted without any artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, binding agents or additives.
- Sourced in the Himalayas so you know your dog is getting the best quality chews available.
- Designed to resist messes, staining and spreading unwanted odors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Value Pack Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$36.26Chewy Price$34.45Autoship Price
- EcoKind Gold Yak Himalayan Cheese Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$26.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Large Dog Treats, 3 count$18.97Chewy Price$18.02Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Medium Himalayan Yak Cheese Dog Chew Treats, 4 count$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply yakyCHURRO Real Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 4 count$7.48Chewy Price$7.11Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Premium Himalayan XL Yak Cheese Dog Chew Treat, 3 count$28.95Chewy Price$27.50Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Jumbo Dog Treats, 5-oz, 1 count$10.31Chewy Price$13.53List Price$9.79Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply yakyCHURRO Cheese Dog Treats, 4 count$4.61Chewy Price$7.48List Price$4.38Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Large Himalayan Yak Cheese Dog Chew Treats, 3 count$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply yakyYUM Himalayan Cheese Dog Treats, 3 count$8.44Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.02Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply yakyCHURRO Real Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 4 count$7.48Chewy Price$7.11Autoship Price
- chewmeter Yaky Mixed Himalayan Cheese Dog Treat, 9.75-oz bag$15.29Chewy Price$31.98List Price$14.53Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cheese (Pasteurized Processed Skimmed Milk), Salt, Lime Juice.||Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Salt, Lime Juice||Cheese (Skim Milk, Citrus Juice, Salt, Enzymes).||New: Cheese (Skim Milk, Citrus Juice, Salt, Enzymes).||Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Salt & Lime Juice|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1643 Customer Reviews
Purchased these for my golden doodle grand dog in Tennessee. He enjoyed one for a few days but my daughter said it was very messy and had to put him in the basement when he wanted to chew. I will not be buying these any more for the larger dog. My yorkies love the little ones, which are not messy at all.
Smaller and More Expensive
I have been purchasing this brand of Himalayan chews for my cobberdog for more than five years but my most recent order may be my last one. While I have always appreciated these for being less crumbly than other brands and for entertaining my pup for hours, I can no longer justify the cost. I wish I had kept the packaging on old orders to check the net weight. What I can see is that the ones I just received weigh 9.9 oz. And they cost a fortune. What's the deal?
My dog loves it when it's puffed, however, she's a chew destroyer and loses interest when it's not easy for her to destroy. She lost interested about 1/4 into the first one, so I puffed it in the microwave and she loved it. Glad that it was able to keep her interest after so that no treats were wasted!
Hard Chew For Distraction
A very hard Chew that I wouldn't recommend all the time but once in a while would definitely help keep your pet occupied while your out of the house. When the bits get too small to safely let them chew on, the microwaving option makes a great quick puffy snack.
My dog loves them but
My dog absolutely loves these chews and I love giving them to him knowing they are easy for him to digest. My only issue is they are soooo fragile and break so easily. For the cost, it’s a total bummer when I have to throw out the small pieces. My dog won’t eat the puff chew that is recommended on the back of the package. I’m torn if I should keep spending the money.
I’ve been recommending this brand for quite a few years now. They’re reliable, delicious, well priced, and easy to find. My dog loves them.
My dog is a destroyer of all things chewable. This “bone” lasted her for 2 days of hard chewing. Compared to a bully sticks which is devoured in an hour (braided type) and stinks, this is hands down the winner. Additionally, there were no negative gastric issues (as in loose stools or gas).
Pup loves these!
We have a finicky 6 month Golden retriever puppy who likes to chew on fairly durable things that he can see he's making progress on. He does not like nylabone products. It has been so hard to find something he likes. He absolutely loves these Himalayan bones! The only reason I gave them four stars is because when he gets excited and tosses them in the air they break on our hardwood floor and then I have a small piece instead of a nice big bone. I do love that you can use the entire bone, there is a recipe on the back for soaking the end piece and microwaving it which creates a puff chew. No waste! But I do wish we could get through the entire large bone before he breaks it on the floor. These have now gotten too small for him though, as they are rated for 55 lb and under and we have moved up to the extra large size. But we do love these Himalayan bones!
good for tough chewers
I’ve never tried these before and didn’t expect them to be so hard. I had to break it into small pieces with a hammer for my smaller dog. My big dog can finish one in less than 10 minutes. She really enjoys this. Good alternative to other chews with artificial colors and questionable ingredients
A little pricey for a dog bone that she took and hid! Until one rainy day I heard her gnawing & gnawing! I had no idea what she was gnawing on until I got up and took a look! She absolutely was going to town on this thing! Haha! She loves it and it took her a long time before it disappeared to somewhere. Not sure if she finished it or buried it, but definitely worth the money for my Rubes!