Himalayan Pet Supply Large Bacon Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with cheese and bacon to provide your pup with a tasty, all-natural chew treat.
- Hard cheese texture keeps your furry friend busy both physically and mentally.
- Supports the dental health of your paw-tner by naturally cleaning tartar and plaque buildup.
- All-natural and does not contain any artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, binding agents or additives.
- Made in the USA as a paw-fect alternative to rawhide or natural bones.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply Medium Peanut Butter Dog Treat$6.25Chewy Price$10.49List Price$5.94Autoship Price
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply Peanut Butter Dog Treat, Large$10.00Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply Large Natural Cheese Dog Treats, 2 count$15.98Chewy Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply yakyCHURRO Cheese Dog Treats, 12 count$17.94Chewy Price$17.04Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Value Pack Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$29.37Chewy Price$32.63List Price$27.90Autoship Price
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply Himalayan Dog Chew Original Yak Cheese Dog Chews, 2 count$18.95Chewy Price$18.00Autoship Price
- peaksNpaws Yak Milk Medium Dog Value Pack Dog Chew Treats, 3 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply yakyCHURRO Real Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 4 count$6.40Chewy Price$7.48List Price$6.08Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply Natural Cheese Dog Treats, Large, bundle of 3$23.97Chewy Price$22.77Autoship Price
- Dealchewmeter Yaky Himalayan Cheese Dog Treat, X-Large$12.00Chewy Price$18.48List Price$11.40Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply Medium Natural Cheese Dog Treats, 3 count$20.43Chewy Price$19.41Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Jumbo Dog Treats, 5-oz, 1 count$12.25Chewy Price$11.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Cheese (Skim Milk, Citrus Juice, Salt, Enzymes), Bacon, Bacon Flavor.||Cheese (Skim Milk, Citrus Juice, Salt, Enzymes), Bacon, Bacon Flavor.||Cheese (Skim Milk, Citrus Juice, Salt, Enzymes), Bacon, Bacon Flavor.||Cheese (Skim Milk, Citrus Juice, Salt...||Cheese (Skim Milk, Citrus Juice, Salt...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Food Flavor||Cheese, Bacon, Meat||Cheese, Bacon, Meat||Cheese, Bacon, Meat||Peanut Butter, Cheese||Cheese, Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
47 Customer Reviews
Much Softer than original
My dog lost her mind over this flavor she was so excited. I bought the small for my 13 pound Chihuahua mix and she destroyed it in about 2-3 hours. The normal ones will last her 2 days, but this one was clearly a lot softer and easier for her to destroy. If you have a strong chewer I recommend getting the original instead of the flavors. I got this one as a special treat since she loves bacon.
Excellent 4 intense chewer dog!
I’ve bought this several (many?) times. My 20-lb, 2 years old mini goldendoodle is the “heaviest” chewer I’ve ever had & she’s a bit fussy about taste. Perfect 4 her!! They last long enough to be worth the taste, satisfy her need to chew, don’t upset her system. Frankly I was surprised she could chew such a hard bone. Despite her size I always buy large.
My dog bit into this right out of the bag, and there was black mold in the middle. This happened with the last one as well. Would not buy again.
Yak dog treats!
My dogs luv these Yak dog treats! They use to only chew on the cow hooves. But since finding these it’s so much better as they don’t smell !
loved this chew!
I bought it at a pet store when I needed my pup to be entertained and not beg for food during a friendsgiving. It worked exactly as needed and she was obsessed with this!! It’s been a few days and there seem to be no issues with her digesting it- her stool looks normal. This is a fantastic alternative to rawhide (bad for dogs) and real bones (which are messy and gross to my vegetarian-self). I will definitely be buying again!
As soon as this was opened, our Annie didn’t care about anything else!
good but dog no like
some dogs love these, my new one doesn’t much. he’s a 5 month old mini schnauzer. he will nibble a few minutes but i think they are too hard to keep his interest. i have tried microwaving them, which i hear will puff them up.
My Dogs love this bone
Only bone I buy for my dogs. Never upsets their stomachs and they just love the flavor.
BEWARE! Bought 4... ALL had MOLD.
I bought 4 chews in my recent order and all 4 had greenish black mold on them. I saw other reviews that said the Himalayan Pet treats the reviewers received were moldy, but I thought it was just a few bad apples. However buying 4 at once and all of them being moldy shows it's a larger problem. Especially since the "expiration date" on them isn't until 2026. Very concerning.
Moldy and disappointing.
Moldy. I know it’s moldy because it scrubbed off. Too expensive, will not buy again.