Himalayan Pet Supply Large Natural Cheese Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% yak and cow’s milk along with salt and lime juice to create a tasty treat that takes hours of chewing to scrape each bite off.
- Gluten-free, grain-free, lactose-free, soy-free and corn-free without any artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, binding agents or additives.
- Daily chewing supports dental health and fresh breath by naturally cleaning tartar and plaque buildup.
- Sourced in the Himalayas and inspected and packaged in a GFSI, APHIS, SQF, and AIB certified facility so you know your dog is getting the best quality chews available.
- Designed to resist messes, staining and spreading unwanted odors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply Natural Cheese Dog Treats, Small$8.39Chewy Price$12.49List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply Peanut Butter Dog Treat, X-Large$12.94Chewy Price$20.49List Price$12.29Autoship Price
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply Peanut Butter Dog Treat, Small$9.87Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.38Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply Chicken Dog Treat, Medium, 2 count$16.50Chewy Price$17.36List Price$15.67Autoship Price
- Dealchewmeter Yaky Himalayan Cheese Dog Treat, X-Large$12.00Chewy Price$18.48List Price$11.40Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply Bacon Dog Treat, X-Large, 2 count$34.80Chewy Price$36.64List Price$33.06Autoship Price
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply Peanut Butter Dog Treat, Large$10.00Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply yakyYUM Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 3 count$7.50Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.13Autoship Price
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply Bacon Dog Treat, Medium$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply Large Bacon Dog Treat, 1 count$10.10Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.59Autoship Price
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply Bacon Dog Treat, Small, 1 count$8.60Chewy Price$12.49List Price$8.17Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Jumbo Dog Treats, 5-oz, 1 count$12.25Chewy Price$11.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Cheese (Pasteurized Processed Skimmed Milk), Salt, Lime Juice.||Cheese (Pasteurized Processed Skimmed Milk), Salt, Lime Juice.||Cheese (Pasteurized Processed Skimmed Milk), Salt, Lime Juice.||Potato Starch, Cheese, Vegetable Glycerin, Vinegar (A Preservative).||Cheese (Skim Milk, Citrus Juice, Salt, Enzymes).|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Rawhide-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
didn't last long
This took about an hour for my 60 lb pit mix to demolish it. She loved it, it made horrible cracking sounds and I'm not going to get anymore because I'm a little concerned for her teeth. Also, it's expensive for a 40 min distraction that I can't leave her alone with. Lots of little chunks came off which she ate, it puffed up well at the end when I soaked then microwaved it.
Good Time for a Strong Chewer
My staffy/pit loves everything so I can't judge likeability. But she destroys and eats everything labeled "strong chewer" in about a minute. This thing actually lasted about 4 hours total. (I took it away after an hour 4 times) Probably the best chew type product I've found for her. My only downside is this thing makes a mess! White flaky chunks everywhere and they sort of melt so definitely be careful where you let them chew.
No Way! Not for a large dog!
There is no way this yak chew is for a large dog! Barely the size of my hand! I couldn't safely give this to my large puppy to chew! His mouth already went over half of it! Who is measuring these saying this is for a large dog?!
Yakity yak dont talk back
These are the only chews tough enough I can give my big guy without the risk of him swallowing them whole. I put one in a chew holder and he slowly chews off little pieces. He does not eat them but enjoys making a mess and hopefully it helps clean his teeth too!
My dog went crazy over this
My dog loved this thing. One of her favorite chew toys, although it didn't last as long as I thought it would based on it's texture. That might be because it got stepped on and broken in half, thus making the two new and smaller pieces easier for the dog to chip away at. I will definitely be buying these again, probably will buy a few at a time the next time I order so we always have one. Not a strong smell, but smells faintly of parmesan cheese so I'd say it is actually pleasant.
No smell or flavor
Gave to dog. He smelled it and rejected it. No interest what so ever. Smeared banana on it and he kind of chewed where banana was but no interest after that. Tossed the 2nd one. Waste of money.
I have a Great Pyrenese tough chewer . This Himalayan yak cheese chew is her favorite . Keeps her entertained hours a day and the large to 66 pounds lasts a month . Jumbo lasts even longer . She is a puppy but weighs 74 pounds now. Best brand for yak cheese .
The real deal
My dogs love these and will chew on them for a long time. I feel good about the ingredients and the best part is when it gets too small to be safe, you just microwave it and it turns into a puff that can easily be gobbled down by your pup.
Hit or miss
My dog loves Himalayan cheese chews, but Im having a hard time finding consistency! Sometimes they are great, sometimes they splinter immediately and are too brittle for a safe chew
Dog doesn't think it's edible
I gave this to our dog because I read high quality chews are very important and I'm trying to grow the variety of what I give him without sacrificing digestibility. I was monitoring him as he chewed the first time with my ears but not really watching him super close. After he was done I went to go check out how much he had chewed and he had left little pieces of it everywhere. Apparently he disagrees with it's status as edible. Seems to like to chew it occasionally but no more than a chew toy.