Himalayan Pet Supply Natural Cheese X-Large Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% yak and cow’s milk along with salt and lime juice to create a tasty treat that takes hours of chewing to scrape each bite off.
- Gluten-free, grain-free, lactose-free, soy-free and corn-free without any artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, binding agents or additives.
- Daily chewing supports dental health and fresh breath by naturally cleaning tartar and plaque buildup.
- Sourced in the Himalayas and inspected and packaged in a GFSI, APHIS, SQF, and AIB certified facility so you know your dog is getting the best quality chews available.
- Designed to resist messes, staining and spreading unwanted odors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Himalayan Pet Supply Large Natural Cheese Dog Treats, 1 count$7.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply Natural Cheese Dog Treats, Small$8.39Chewy Price$12.49List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply Medium Natural Cheese Dog Treats, 1 count$6.81Chewy Price$10.49List Price$6.47Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply yakyYUM Chicken Dog Treats, 3 count$6.50Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 10 count$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Naturals Bully Stick 7" Dog Treat, Case of 35$114.49Chewy Price$185.15List Price$108.77Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Large Beef Filled Bones Dog Treats, 6-in chew, 1 count$8.10Chewy Price$8.89List Price$7.69Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Braided Bully Stick 12" Dog Treats, 1 count$8.72Chewy Price$8.28Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Braided Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, 1 count$4.95Chewy Price$4.70Autoship Price
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply Dog Treats, 3 count$23.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price$22.75Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Naturals Choppers Dog Treats, 9-oz bag$13.59Chewy Price$12.91Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Hock Bone Dog Treat$7.48Chewy Price$7.11Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Cheese (Pasteurized Processed Skimmed Milk), Salt, Lime Juice.||Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Salt, Lime Juice||New: Cheese (Skim Milk, Citrus Juice, Salt, Enzymes).||Cheese (Skim Milk, Citrus Juice, Salt, Enzymes).||Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Lime Juice, Salt.|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Rawhide-Free|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||—|
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1651 Customer Reviews
Turns my dog into Tigger
This chew was a little pricey (-1 star) but I needed to find something our dog enjoyed but lasted more than 10 minutes. I get it out of her snack drawer and she turns into Tigger trying to get a hold of this thing! She jumps and bounces and springs off the ground until we let her have it. We let her work on it for about 15-20 minutes and then back in the drawer to make it last a little longer otherwise I think she would hunker down until she had the whole thing gone! Now I see what all the yak stick fuss is about!
My dogs love them!
These chews last my dogs days, even my power chewer. Granted, they only get them for a few hours a day, because, being responsible and keeping an eye on them while they've got them. They really like when they get to the end and the chew gets microwaved so it puffs up!!
My heavy chewere loves this. Hold up well and does not crumble. A little expensive but well worth it.
My 70 lb pitty is absolutely obsessed with this chew. It’s only been a couple short weeks and she’s almost finished with it. I like that it keeps her busy without creating sharp edges that cut her gums like other busy chews. This chew was very affordable and I’ll definitely be buying more. Highly recommend. The only downside is that it does leave a slimey crumby mess on whatever surface she’s chewing it on.
It’s a big chewy
I give my lab these chews occasionally and got the bigger one this time for his birthday. He loves it, when it gets down to half I soak it and put it in the microwave. It’s a big puffy chew that he really likes.
Dog loves them so much that she cries
My dog, Pippa, a one year old golden retriever, is a big chewer. She loves these, jumbo bully sticks and split elk antlers. But only these make her walk around crying when she can’t find a good spot to hide her valuable treat after she’s satisfied with how much she’s chewed. It’s hilarious, but I also feel bad she gets so stressed out trying to hide them. She ends up burying them in her toy box, in my couch or under a blanket. Then when she’s ready for more she goes back to it until the crying starts again. I take it as a sign she really loves them. I took off a star because they’re a little inconsistent. I’ve had some arrive that have bits splitting off. When they’re in good condition they last through at least three chew sessions, but if they’re already chipping it’s maybe good for one session before it breaks apart.
Best purchase I have ever made.
I have been trying for years to find something my dog can chew on without it falling apart in minutes. He chews on this for 30-45 minutes every morning and it is still in one piece. He loves it and can't wait for me to give it to him. Thank you for such a great product.
Aggressive Chewer Approved
My dog loved this! And it lasted about 45minutes. It is a lil bit messy though. It's not crumbs, she ate it on a hard floor and where she was eating was the floor was all gross.
Our 90-100-lb. one-yr-old Bloodhounds LOVE these. They are intensely aggressive chewers and they attack these with ferocity. Let one lose his and the fight is on. Not much holds their attention or handles the challenge like these. They are not cheap, but they provide some sanity when we need them to be entertained.
If your dog is prone to an upset stomach with regular chews or bully sticks Himalayan cheese chews are the way to go! My Shepsky absolutely LOVES these.