Himalayan Pet Supply yakyCHURRO Cheese Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA in Washington State with real cheese.
- Lactose free and perfect for sensitive puppy tummies.
- Grain-free, soy-free and high in fat and protein.
- Satisfying, dense texture that dogs love.
- Crafted using a traditional Himalayan style cheese without the lactose.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Jumbo Dog Treats, 5-oz, 1 count$13.53Chewy Price$12.85Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply yakyYUM Himalayan Cheese Dog Treats, 3 count$8.44Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.02Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Large Dog Treats, 3 count$18.97Chewy Price$18.02Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Medium Himalayan Yak Cheese Dog Chew Treats, 4 count$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Small Himalayan Yak Cheese Dog Chew Treats, 8 count$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply Peanut Butter Dog Treat, Medium$6.17Chewy Price$10.49List Price$5.86Autoship Price
- EcoKind Gold Yak Himalayan Cheese Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$24.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Earth Animal No-Hide Cage-Free Chicken Medium Natural Rawhide Alternative Dog Chews, 2 count$21.00Chewy Price$19.95Autoship Price
- TruRanch Peanut Butter Collagen Roll Hard Chew Dog Treats, 6-in, 4 count$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 6-inch Beef Cheek Strips Dog Treats, 12 count$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Earth Animal No-Hide Grass-Fed Beef Medium Natural Rawhide Alternative Dog Chews, 2 count$21.00Chewy Price$19.95Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Small Dog Bully Stick Variety Pack, 9 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Potato Starch, Cheese, Vegetable Glycerin, Vinegar (A Preservative).||Potato Starch, Cheese, Vegetable Glycerin...||Potato Starch, Cheese, Vegetable Glycerin, Vinegar (A Preservative).||Potato Starch, Cheese, Vegetable Glycerin...||Potato Starch, Cheese, Vegetable Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free|
|Food Flavor||Cheese||Chicken, Poultry||Cheese||Cheese||Cheese|
|Health Feature||N/A||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
220 Customer Reviews
Pup likes them, but not long lasting like I'd hoped
My 4 months old puppy is super food motivated, so I have been trying to find something that will keep him occupied and chewing on something he's supposed to :) We were concerned that the regular Himalayan Yak Chews were too hard for his puppy teeth although he LOVED them, so I thought I'd give this a try since it says it's a bit softer. Well, he did love these, but they were a bit too soft and he ate a stick in about 5 minutes! I'll use them as a special treat for sure, but if you're looking for something that lasts longer than 5-10 minutes, I'd go for a bully stick which my pup does great with!
Great taste not TOO hard
My 2.5 yr old had a dental cleaning and my vet called to tell me to stop giving him hard treats as he’d chipped the enamel on one of his teeth. Doc was worried he’d eventually fracture a tooth. My dog loves Himalayan Chews. These are much softer. Sure they go quicker but I’m feeling better about his teeth when he enjoys these.
Dog Says Yuk
My dog, who eagerly eats everything, including non-food items doesn't like these at all. She doesn't even like to smell them.
my dogs LOVE these
They both love these but go through them way too fast So I slice them to about 20 treats per stick and use them for "special" grooming time treats.
Dogs love these
All three of my dogs love these churros. It takes my two Goldendoodle puppies (35lbs) about 20 minutes to eat these and my 15lb Chihuahua mix a little longer.
Small dog loves them
I got these as a gift for an older dog who is a very picky eater if it is not human food of her humans plate. She is over weight and I was hoping this would help her with something to do other then begging from her elderly owners. She also has a difficult time chewing and has missing teeth. She loves these!
I’ve bought some similar ones before and they didn’t care for them. So I was a little reluctant to buy these. However, my dogs seem to really like these. Just wish they lasted longer. Big girls are aggressive chewers.
Not So Great
My dogs didn't like these. I tried to give them to my mother's dogs, and they wouldn't eat them either.
My Chin loved this. I hoped it would last a little longer, but it was gone in less than 30 minutes
Reasonable Price Yak Cheese
Smaller but reasonably priced for Yak Cheese. My Aussiedoodle enjoyed them.