Help make sure your finned friends’ watery habitat stays safe and comfortable with the HM Digital TDS-4 Pocket-Size TDS Meter. Engineered for simplicity and ease of use, this professional-quality water testing instrument measures Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) from 0 to 9990 ppm, with an accuracy of +/- 2%. TDS represents the total amount of mobile charged ions, including minerals, salts or metals dissolved in a given volume of water, and are directly related to the purity of water and the quality of water purification systems. The compact design and easy portability help make this unit a favorite among fish hobbyists, as well as hydroponic gardeners, water treatment professionals and more.
- Help keep your fresh and saltwater aquariums and reef tanks safe and comfortable for their finned inhabitants.
- Professional-grade water testing instrument is engineered for simplicity and ease of use.
- Measures Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) from 0-9990 ppm with an accuracy of +/- 2%.
- Pocket-sized design is ideally suited for easy portability and storage, while the auto-off function helps preserve battery life.
- Ideally suited for use with hydroponics & gardening, pools & spas, water ionizers, drinking water and more.
See all items by HM Digital