Holistic Select Weight Management Chicken Meal & Peas Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes multiple ingredients that support your dog’s overall digestive health.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help your pup achieve a healthy skin and coat.
- Antioxidants, glucosamine, probiotics and taurine all contribute to a healthy heart.
- Healthy, nutritious recipes are also formulated to please your pup’s palate.
- Made in the USA with high-quality ingredients sourced from around the globe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SquarePet VFS Digestive Support Low Fat Formula Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$80.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price$76.94Autoship Price
- Annamaet Grain-Free Lean Low Fat Formula Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$80.99Chewy Price$76.94Autoship Price
- SquarePet VFS Ideal Digestion Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$75.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price$72.19Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Advanced Healthy Weight Turkey Meal Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Annamaet Original 31% Senior Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Kinesis Senior Dog Formula Dry Food, 40-lb bag$95.19Chewy Price$110.19List Price$90.43Autoship Price
- Annamaet Grain-Free Re-juvenate Senior Formula Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Healthy Weight Recipe with Freeze Dried Turkey Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$76.98Chewy Price$79.99List Price$73.13Autoship Price
- SquarePet VFS Skin & Digestive Support Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Senior Reduced Calorie Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- SquarePet Grain-Free Turkey & Chicken Formula Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Digestive Health Age Advantage Senior Chicken & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$19.93Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Potatoes, Peas...||Chicken Meal, Dried White Potatoes, Tapioca...||Chicken Meal (Source Of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate), Potatoes, Lentils...||Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Rice...||Duck Meal, Chickpeas, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Weight Control, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Weight Control||Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free, Natural||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain, Grain-Free, Natural||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Natural|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support...||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Hip & Joint Support, High-Energy, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health, Brain Health, Skin & Coat Health...||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Hip & Joint Support...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Duck, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
48 Customer Reviews
Great tool for weight management
I started using this food for my rat terrier in July, and have been so happy with the product. She was 27.6 pounds, and in three months, she's down to 22.2. The guide on the bag advises you to feed them based on what you want them to weigh, and it has certainly done the trick!
All u need
I have a dog with tons of allergies. Had to allergy test her n she was allergic to maby things in dry dog foods. Finally i have something that works. She loves the food too. Chewy representative was incredible n stayed on phone with me to go thru ingredients to make sure there was nothing in here to effect my dog. THANK U!
Effective and apparently tasty
My senior Golden dances for this food! He is maintaining a healthy weight and is more active.
So far amazing!
My dogs have been on Blue Buffalo since day one but once they started selling it in retail stores we left the brand. My Boston terrier is a super picky eater we would go to the pet store get tons of different samples of foods and she wouldn't eat any of them. Then we found Holistic, she loves it! Plus the weight management will help her maintain a healthy weight, and help my Shepard shed a few pounds.
She loves it
4.5 Chihuahua that is 5.3 lbs, 1yr needed to drop a few, this good is good so far
Good product in a vanishing selection
Excellent for our over weight Golden Retriever service dog. He has a very sensitive stomach, and can easily have diarrhea. I tried all brands before finding Holistic Select and getting the diarrhea under control. But he was gaining weight on Holistic's Large Breed kibble, so I switched to the weight management. Thank goodness this formula also produces a firm stool and is great for a sensitive stomach. He isn't losing weight fast, but it is coming off.
My dog won't eat this dry
She refused to eat at all yesterday. Added some Holistic wet food & she ate. When this bag is gone I won't buy it again
My dogs won’t eat this dry. We have to add meat with it. It also doesn’t seem to hold them over, they seem constantly hungry. Am changing back to other food we got here? Back country? Something like that. They seemed fuller with that one and ate it better.
Dogs love this food
On my last Vet visit, she told me that my two dogs needed to lose a little weight. I had been previously feeding with Holistic Select Deboned Turkey and Lentils. I did a little research and decided to try the Holistic Select Weight Managment food. The dogs love it. It’s only been 3 weeks since the switch so I don’t know if they are losing any weight. But they certainly love it.
A great choice
When my dog was young she had stomach issues and most foods gave her issues. Holistic was the first I found that she could digest without issues. I recently switched her to the Grain Free Weight Management and she loves it..and still no issues. I highly recommend this brand of dog food, especialy for any with sensitive systems.