HomeoPet Cough Homeopathic Medicine for Cough Suppressant for Birds, Cats, Dogs & Small Pets, 450 drops
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Homeopathic drops help dogs, cats, birds, and small animals suffering from acute or chronic cough.
- Relieves dry, wet, barky, or wheezy coughs and hoarseness frequently associated with boarding in kennels, exposure to other animals, and bronchitis.
- Chemical-free formula uses the best all-natural, pure ingredients based on years of research, and causes no known side effects.
- Non-sedating and safe for all pets including puppies, kittens, pregnant, and nursing animals. Easily administer by mouth or through food or water.
- Fast-acting liquid drops are made in the USA and registered with the FDA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturPet Lung Care Pet Supplement, 100-ml bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Earth Animal Cough, Wheeze & Sneeze Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$21.00Chewy Price$19.95Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Throat Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$47.95Chewy Price$45.55Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Seasonal Allergy Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Skin & Itch Dog, Cat, Bird & Small Animal Supplement, 450 drops$6.42Chewy Price$6.10Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Lung GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$47.95Chewy Price$45.55Autoship Price
- HomeoPet HP Healing Cream for Dogs, Cats, Birds & Small Pets, 4-oz bottle$17.70Chewy Price$16.81Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses, Birds & Small Pets, 3-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna L-Lysine Immune Support Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Dr. Maggie Skin Care Ointment Wound Care & Anti-Itch Grooming for Dogs & Cats$15.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.49Autoship Price
- NaturPet Vision Care Pet Supplement, 100-ml bottle$29.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Pro-Sense Dog Itch & Allergy Solutions Tablets, 100 count$6.79Chewy Price$6.45Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Drosera Rotundifolia, Arsenicum Album, Spongia Tosta...||Kali Iodatum, Muriaticum Acidum, Hepar Sulphuris Calcareu...||Hypericum Perforatum, Arnica Monto, Hamamelis Virginiana...||Gelsemium Sempervirens, Cantharis, Plantago Majo, Alumina, Causticum.||Graphites, Rhus Toxixodendron, Sulphur, Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care||Hip & Joint Support||Urinary Tract Health||Itch & Redness Remedy|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Hamster, Ferret||Rabbit, Hamster, Ferret||Rabbit, Hamster, Ferret||Rabbit, Hamster, Ferret||Rabbit, Hamster, Ferret|
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
262 Customer Reviews
I took my dog to the vet after I purchase the above medicine, however my dog has a upper respiratory infection and needed antibiotics for the persistent coughing. Cough medicine arrived on a timely matter and that is the reason I am writing this comment. Giving them a rate of 10.
It works for him
My dog is a 13 year old, Carin terrier/Pomeranian. He started dry hacking several months-year ago. No idea what brought it on besides, old age. But since I started implementing the medicine into his water/mouth. His cough went from a consistent daily to perhaps 3x/week. It’s been very helpful. Follow the guidelines - And you’ll see results
Didn't seem to do anything
I bought this because my dog has had a bad cough since Friday and the vet isn't open until Monday. It shipped quick and got here Saturday so I've been using it for two days and it doesn't seem to do anything. Also it takes disgusting and my dog hates it. The bottle is very small for the price as well.
It works for my dog.
My dog, a terrier mix, has chronic bronchitis. When he's not on steroids, he coughs and hacks a lot, which makes me feel so bad for him. I have tried several products, but this is the best one. He hardly coughs at all when I give it to him. I just drop the appropriate amount of drops for his weight on a slice of turkey, roll it up, and he eats it with no problem.
Back to buy more of this stuff - it works!
We have a 13-year-old Pomeranian-eskimo dog mix who has had a cough from a collapsed trachea for a while. He would cough whenever he got excited. The cough recently started to get much worse, so we were looking for something that might help. I was dubious at first that this would work, but figured I'd give it a try. I can say that this product has really helped dramatically. He now is a much happier pup, not coughing all the time. It might not work for all pets, but it made a world of difference for my little guy!
Works great for my baby with collapsing trachea
My bichon has a chronic cough and its been pretty bad, wanted to go with another more natural product since raw honey didn't remedy it (she gets too excited about eating it and ends up choking and coughing more). She takes Homeopet like a champ and only needs about one treatment every other day now, when I was giving it twice daily at first when her throat was more inflamed. I think it may have some sort of numbing effect, since my dog has only been taking it a few weeks and seems to stare at me expectantly where its kept if she's especially wheezy that day I saw a 1 star review for it not helping with someone's cat's allergy related cough and its silly to expect it to, since allergens generally need to be removed for symptoms to stop.
For my cat (allergic cough) and gave according to the instruction, directly into the mouth, 3 times daily for a week. It does not soothes and relieves cough. No improvement at all. Still coughing until taking to the vet. The Vet told me the HomeoPet Cough is not helpful to my cat.
did not work
for one thing, 10 drops 3 times a day. i work. but even at twice a day it did nothing. i am glad it helped other dogs but i would not get again.
We found Enzo on our street and we rescued him. He’s had a terrible cough ever since we rescued him that night. Several vet visits and rounds of antibiotics and he kept getting worse. He was getting to a point where he was wheezing and struggling to breath. I would sit in the bathroom with him in the middle of the night and steam up the bathroom which would help- for a little while - but not for long. I starting looking for some kind of decongestant and found this cough product. I am amazed how this has helped him. He is breathing peacefully again and an occasional cough, but he is doing so great!! Thank you for extending his life!! We love him so much
When it comes to my babies, I am very careful and cautious when it comes to new products but I decided to try this out because of all the good reviews this item had. I have a 12yr old cavalier king Charles spaniel with a very bad chronic cough. I tried everything including 2 Benadryl every 4 hrs. to honey and 1/2 honey and 1/2 robitussin mix and it had slight relief but no help. THIS PRODUCT WORKS!!!!!! I am buying stock in this company, lol. I give her 2-3 drops am and pm and absolutely no cough at all. She is more relaxed and is getting much needed rest. Customer for life!!