HomeoPet Nose Relief Homeopathic Medicine for Allergies & Respiratory Infections for Birds, Cats, Dogs & Small Pets, 450 drops
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Homeopathic drops provides nasal and sinus relief to dogs, cats, birds, and small animals.
- Relieves sneezing, runny nose, congestion, and wheezing due to sinus infection, cat or dog flu, allergies, and colds.
- Chemical-free formula uses the best all-natural, pure ingredients based on years of research, and causes no known side effects.
- Non-sedating and safe for all pets including puppies, kittens, pregnant, and nursing animals. Easily administer by mouth or through food or water.
- Fast-acting liquid drops are made in the USA and registered with the FDA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HomeoPet Skin & Itch Dog, Cat, Bird & Small Animal Supplement, 450 drops$6.42Chewy Price$6.10Autoship Price
- Earth Animal Cough, Wheeze & Sneeze Liquid Respiratory Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$21.00Chewy Price$19.95Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna L-Lysine Immune Support Salmon Flavor Powder Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- NaturPet Lung Care Pet Supplement, 100-ml bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Ophthalmic Pet Gel, 3-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Dr. Lyon's Ophthalmic Pet Gel, 3-oz bottle$7.07Chewy Price$6.72Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Seasonal Allergy Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- HomeoPet HP Healing Cream for Dogs, Cats, Birds & Small Pets, 4-oz bottle$17.70Chewy Price$16.81Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Pet Allergy Dog & Cat Supplement, 75 count$16.73Chewy Price$33.99List Price$15.89Autoship Price
- Ocunovis Dog & Cat Gel Eye Drops, 5 mL bottle$11.82Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- dealGNC Pet Wellness Advanced Sterile Dog & Cat Eye Wash, 4-oz bottle$8.74Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Pro-Sense Itch Solutions Medication for Hot Spots for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$7.79Chewy Price$7.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Kali Iodatum, Muriaticum Acidum, Hepar Sulphuris Calcareu...||Drosera Rotundifolia, Arsenicum Album, Spongia Tosta...||Astragalus Menziesii 6x, Berber Vulgaris 4x, Cactus Grandiflorus 12x...||Gelsemium Sempervirens, Cantharis, Plantago Majo, Alumina, Causticum.||Graphites, Rhus Toxixodendron, Sulphur, Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care||Liver Care||Urinary Tract Health||Itch & Redness Remedy|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Hamster, Ferret||Rabbit, Hamster, Ferret||Rabbit, Hamster, Ferret||Rabbit, Hamster, Ferret||Rabbit, Hamster, Ferret|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
215 Customer Reviews
My little dog Buddy has been having allergies since we moved to the country. He would sneeze and big clumps would fly out. Its not gone, but it is getting thinner. He still sneezes, but at least the big clumps are pretty much gone, and with it being thinner now, it seems like it's easier for him to breath. I will order more when this bottle is gone.
Couldnt tell a difference
After using for 3 days, I couldnt tell a difference with the Homeo Pet Nose Relief, so I went back to giving my Beagle Boy Benadryl. After about 4 days, congestion was cleared.
I love this
My cat has had a runny nose and congestion and I got her this to help and so far it is working 10/10 would recommend it’s a wonderful product
Our sweet Hershey kitty gets sweet relief every time she receives a dose of HomePet Nose Relief. She breathes better and sneezes less. I just wish there were more drops in the bottle.
treatment for nasal congestion
Not a magic potion. I have been putting this in our cats water bowls to help with nasal congestion. It's the only thing I could find for that purpose. Can't really tell how much it's helping, but it's easy to use. Just add the required amount to a cup or two of fresh water. If your cat has a serious upper respiratory infection, take it to the vet. The kitty needs antibiotics.
I've used this for a couple of years now for cats that have respiratory issues. Works well to keep the sneezing and eye and nose discharge down.
Easy to use
Loved that it was liquid drops, made it easy to give to my dog. But it didn't help by dog that much. But it might help your pet.
Cracked dry nose
Ordered this to see if it would help. So far am not seeing significant change but it's only been a week. Will try this for a month and then determine if it's worth it.
I have an old lady,Stormy, who has chronic respiratory infections. But the antibiotics from the vet gives her yeast infections in her ears. I have been giving her this homeopathic respiratory relief in her food for the last 3 days now, twice a day. She is showing remarkable Improvement! This stuff is much cheaper than medication and I am hoping that it doesn't have the side effects that prescription medication does. Stormy has become more active in the last couple of days as well. I'm very happy with this product so far.
This was a great product I thought it was not working but after a while I saw a different in my kitty condition this is a great product takes time to work out but it does the job