HomeoPet Travel Anxiety Dog, Cat, Bird & Small Animal Supplement, 450 drops
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- FDA-registered homeopathic travel anxiety drops are clinically proven to promote a sense of calmness in dogs, cats, birds, and small animals.
- Use for pets with motion sickness, or who have a fear of traveling including cars, boats, trains, and airplanes.
- Chemical-free formula uses the best all-natural, pure ingredients based on years of research, and causes no known side effects.
- Helps to relieve barking, whining, pacing, panting, cowering, trembling, drooling, nausea, destructive behavior, and more.
- Non-sedating and safe for all pets including puppies, kittens, pregnant, and nursing animals. Easily administer by mouth or through food or water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HomeoPet Anxiety Relief Dog, Cat, Bird & Small Animal Supplement, 450 drops$4.72Chewy Price$6.42List Price$4.48Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins NutriCalm Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$20.46Chewy Price$28.00List Price$19.44Autoship Price
- Rescue Remedy Stress Relief Pet Supplement, 10-mL bottle$12.99Chewy Price$19.22List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- HomeoPet Storm Stress for Pets 20-80lbs, 450 drops$4.87Chewy Price$7.06List Price$4.63Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Calming Dog & Cat Chews, 160 count$18.00Chewy Price$17.10Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Ultimate Peacemaker Aromatherapy Set for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz$69.95Chewy Price$66.45Autoship Price
- Botanical Animal Flower Essences Angel of Mercy Calming Pet Supplement, 1-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Calming CARE Bacon Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$36.95Chewy Price$43.95List Price$35.10Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Zylkene Capsules Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count, 225-mg bottle$158.49Chewy Price$150.57Autoship Price
- Nutramax Solliquin Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 75 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Borax, Phosphorus, Theridion curassavicum, Chamomilla, Rhododendron.||Calcarea Phosphorica, Lycopodium, Phosphorus...||Phosphorus, Rhododendron, Borax...||Valerian, German Chamomile, L-Tryptophan...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile, Passionflower Powder, GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Liver, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||N/A||—||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||N/A|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
not bad not great
If you want to have your pet sleeping, great product. The problem i have is it works too well and my cats are up all night getting into trouble. I have stopped the day time dosing, and use it at night. I purchased this to enable me to trim my feral cat`s nails. still working on it !!!
Stress relief from storms
It works pretty fast. Settling paisley down. But it doesn’t last long. I have to keep giving it about every 20 mins
Really seems to work!
I take my 1 year old cat Boozy on 4 hour trip (2.5 hours in car & 1.5 on ferry) to visit my parents at least three times a year. We previously tried a calming collar which did not work at all, so I decided to order these drops. The meowing and crying stops within half an hour or so of driving, and it make the car ride much safer and more enjoyable for both of us. If I think its starting to wear off, I pull over and drop more directly into her mouth & she quiets down quickly. Would def recommend!
It is a great product for my bunnies when we are on the road.
First flight for maltipoo pup!
My 5 month old pup travelled with me by plane for the first time this month on a 6 hour flight, and she was absolutely delightful during the whole duration. Both to and from our destination, she was so calm and slept most of the times, she had to stay in a travel bag at my feet, and she usually does not like enclosed small spaces, but surprisingly no barks, no cries, no panicking, no nothing!
My cat Fiona pees and meows loudly every time she gets in her carrier and goes into the car. I used this and she peed just a tad when she first got in the carrier but then she just acted fine. Car ride was 22 hours including stops for gas/restrooms and I would give her a dose every few hours (wasn’t sure how long it was gonna last) and she was a lot more calm and not panicking. Then my other cat Luna went into heat and we have a few weeks before her spay appointment and she just seems like she’s in agony, and we also can’t sleep with her meowing. We’ve been giving her this at night and when she’s feeling bad we give her some during the day and she seems to be a bit more relaxed and is actually able to go to sleep, as are we. Definitely would recommend for traveling and for cats in heat.
A must have
Just back from a drive stress free. If your concerned about alcohol just mix dose with water and let diffuse for 10 minutes. It will evaporate
We love to take our baby Rosie everywhere we go, but she has very bad travel anxiety and will stay agitated the whole trip. I bought this product with the hope that will help her to relax and sleep while traveling and it really worked. After 4 drops she stayed laying down and sleeping the whole trip. This product has been a life saving for us and our baby.
It isn't working.
I have a teacup pomeranian that immediately drools as soon as we get in the car along with throwing up. I followed the instructions. 45mins before the drive with 3 doses and i tried one dose before the drive and a 2 doses during the drive. She is still drooling and throws up. Will try with what I have left and see if any changes happen.
Happy Springer Spaniel
I’d tried everything else, including Rx, for her severe car sickness. I gave it as directed before our trip to the groomer, and no sickness!