Homestead Essentials Classic 3 Compartment Chicken & Poultry Nesting Box
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially designed to encourage eggs to roll forward underneath the lid, which helps keep your eggs protected until you retrieve them.
- Crafted with sturdy steel and plastic to help prevent rusting, rotting or corrosion—promote an easy cleanup!
- Includes a private nesting area for your hens.
- The basket trays in the egg box feature holes to promote the separation of debris from your eggs.
- Comes with an instruction sheet to help you assemble the nesting box.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Homestead Essentials 3 Compartment Poultry Nesting Box$99.99Chewy Price
- Homestead Essentials 2 Compartment Chicken Nesting Box$70.53Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Poultry Heated Chicken Brooder$40.93Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama MiteBGone Poultry Coop & Dust Bath Herbs, 8-lb bag$140.70Chewy Price$154.99List Price$133.66Autoship Price
- Farm Innovators Circulated Air Digital Bird Incubator & Egg Turner$127.78Chewy Price$132.41List Price
- HenGear Reversible Rollout Chicken Nest Box, Medium$199.00Chewy Price$209.00List Price
- Cozy Products Flat Panel Chicken Coop Heater$39.99Chewy Price$73.49List Price
- Brinsea EcoGlow Safety 1200 Chick & Duckling Brooder$82.25Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Little Giant Small Egg Basket$9.99Chewy Price$16.70List Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama Best Eggs Ever Poultry Nesting Box Herbs, 8-lb bag$139.49Chewy Price$154.99List Price$132.52Autoship Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama Scent of Spring Poultry Nesting Box Herbs, 8-lb bag$134.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price$128.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken|
|Material||Plastic, Steel, Metal||Plastic, Steel, Metal||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal||Aluminum, Metal|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Chicken Coop Shuffle
Our order for the Chicken Nesting Box came in perfect condition. Got rid of the old system we had. Put in the new one and no one has laid in yet. They pooped on top and have been laying on the ground under it and where ever they decide to drop an egg. We have hopes they will except soon. Belong to a Chicken Raising Group and looking for suggestions. Been really hot here and hope when the cooler weather comes they will be laying in their new Nesting Box. All the ladies will most likely use when they get use to it.
No more broken eggs
We were having problems with our guineas jumping into the nesting box and knocking the chicken eggs out. We thought we would try this rollout box. It works great! No more broken eggs!