The Honest Kitchen Fish Recipe Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehydrated White Fish, Dehydrated Sweet Potatoes, Dehydrated Eggs...||Dehydrated Chicken, Organic Flaxseed, Dehydrated Potatoes...||Dehydrated Beef, Organic Oats, Organic Barley...||Dehydrated White Fish, Dried Organic Coconut, Dried Chickpeas...||Herring, Whitefish, Green Lentils...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||Low-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Low-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Human-Grade...||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Human-Grade, Low Glycemic, Grain-Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish|
About This Item
- This meal rehydrates to 4x its weight—just add warm water and serve it as an easy homemade meal or as a tasty topper for dry dog food! A 10 lb. box makes 40 lbs. of fresh food.
- Crafted with real, whole food ingredients including wild-caught fish, pumpkins and cranberries. The ingredients are gently dehydrated for maximum flavor and nutrient retention, and easy digestion.
- Complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs of all breed and sizes, including adult and senior sidekicks.
- Unlike most pet food, which is feed grade, this 100% human-grade recipe is made with human-grade ingredients and produced in a human food facility. That means higher quality ingredients and more safety standards, just like you would expect from your own food!
- Made without by-products, preservatives, fillers, GMO ingredients, corn, wheat or soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blackwood 5000 Catfish Meal & Pearled Barley Sensitive Skin & Stomach Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$58.89Chewy Price$62.99List Price$55.95Autoship Price
- Evanger's Grain-Free Buffalo Canned Dog & Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Duck & Oatmeal Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$50.28Chewy Price$51.48List Price$47.77Autoship Price
- Wellness Ninety-Five Percent Turkey Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
- Evanger's Grain-Free Duck Canned Dog & Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Turkey & Potato Recipe Puppy Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$38.98Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.03Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Puppy Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$64.98Chewy Price$71.99List Price$61.73Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Artisan Pork Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 10-lb bag$83.99Chewy Price$79.79Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Puppy Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$36.00Chewy Price$45.00List Price$34.20Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Pureformance Lamb Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 3-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Evanger's Classic Recipes Beef with Chicken & Liver Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$25.11Chewy Price$27.48List Price$23.85Autoship Price
- Wellness Turkey Stew with Barley & Carrots Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
231 Customer Reviews
We usually purchase HK Limited Ingredient Fish since we haven’t been able to get that we decided to try this. It has been ok. Dogs seem to enjoy it.
Major help for my dog's senstive digestive tract
A tried the Honest Kitchen dehydrated foods in a desperate attempt to give my senior Westie some relief from her inflammatory bowel disease. Previously, I had tried multiple different flavors and brands of dry dog food, but nothing helped. Within 2 days of starting her on The Honest Kitchen dehydrated foods, her symptoms cleared up. I was even able to take her completely off of her medication. Even her allergies seem to be improving. And the best part is that she absolutely loves the food. So far, I have tried the Fish, Chicken and Turkey recipes. She licks her bowl until she cleans up every little bit of her food. I am very grateful to finally find a food that keeps my girl comfortable.
Not for furbaby tummy
My little guy has food sensitivities and after doing my research and talking with my veterinarian, I gave this food a try. I was impressed and felt at ease giving my furbaby this food, he happily ate it. After a couple meals it was evident there was an ingredient that was not agreeing with him. We tried a couple more weeks with notebook notes and after almost a month it was clear to stop. No fault of Honest Kitchen, just not the right food for my furbaby. I do love their Perfect Form Supplement. One thing I did not like was if there was leftovers, it was rock hard and more water had to be added to soften the food. This resulted in the food becoming way too watery.
One of the best!
This has helped my dog’s allergies. Been feeding my baby Honest Kitchen for years.
Doesn’t look like same ingredients
Did ingredients change? It’s more brown whereas the box I just finished (and previous boxes) was more green in color. It doesnt smell odd, but maybe a tad more fishy and more fish was added instead and less parsley? We’re cool with that since that’s what we’re paying for and my doggos loooove fish, but the bland brown color and huge chunks require more water to rehydrate for sure. Wish they would get better zip bags though. I can never get the darn bags to align and seal shut.
change in ingredients?
My pooch loves this stuff. I mix it with salmon oil and Natural Balance grain-free sweet potato & fish formula. The latest box (7/2021) is definitely different. Larger chunks that don’t absorb water AND he suddenly has HORRIBLE gas. Added pumpkin but still stinky. A bit frustrated that I found magical recipe and now have to figure out do I toss expensive new box? Or add something to counteract this issue? I recommend the older recipe and most likely will replace with another brand. Please fix this Honest Kitchen!
My 2 large Pitbulls love it! I went with the beef at first and then found they have fish which is always best for allergies. Whenever I open the box of the fish, they begin to salivate at the smell. Yes, it is messy but it's worth it. I do have to wipe their faces after because they get it all over but it's a small sacrifice.
My pup has some issues with her belly and her behind, since we started giving her Honest Kitchen (about a year now), she has been issue free, and her poop is consistently solid. Best decision and lucky to have found it. Don't let the pesto appearance put you off, my girl loves it
Consistency is an issue
Dealing with this food is just a pain. If you hydrate enough for a few days in advance to store, it gets rock hard. I found myself trying to add more water at 6am and stirring a nasty fish soup that neither of my dogs wanted to eat. My poodle is allergic to beef and chicken so fish was our only choice. Sorry to be gross, but this looks honestly like diarrhea. My schnauzer, when she does eat because she's so hungry, gets food all over her face, which needs to be washed. I had high hopes, and willing to pay a premium, but this mush isn't solution for us.
Great meal for dogs
I tried this as an alternative to other foods with beef, chicken etc. My dogs really like it and I will order it again.