The Honest Kitchen Food Clusters Whole Grain Chicken & Oat Recipe Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from human-grade ingredients in a human food facility. Now your dog can eat like you!
- A delicious and nutritious add-on for dogs of all breeds, sizes, and ages.
- Meat, liver, oats, beneficial fats, and probiotics are cold-pressed into bite-sized clusters.
- Dehydrated in order to hold the nutrients, taste, and smell of the honest ingredients.
- Free of artificial flavors or preservatives, GMOs, gums, carrageenan, feed-grade ingredients, meat meals or fillers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Honest Kitchen Grain-Free Turkey Whole Food Clusters Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$29.39Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.92Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Whole Food Clusters Chicken Recipe Small Breed Grain-Free Dog Food, 10-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Food Clusters Whole Grain Beef & Oat Recipe Dog Food, 20-lb bag$89.99Chewy Price$85.49Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Food Clusters Whole Grain Chicken & Oat Recipe Small Breed Dog Food, 10-lb bag$44.09Chewy Price$44.99List Price$41.89Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Grain-Free Chicken Whole Food Clusters Dry Dog Food, 1-lb bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Whole Grain Fish & Oat Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food, 4-lb box$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Gourmet Grains Turkey & White Fish Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food, 10-lb box$94.99Chewy Price$90.24Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Beef Recipe Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 7-lb box$88.19Chewy Price$89.99List Price$83.78Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 7-lb box$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Whole Grain Beef Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food, 2-lb box$26.79Chewy Price$26.99List Price$25.45Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 7-lb box$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Sojos Mix-A-Meal Fruit & Veggie Pre-Mix Grain-Free Dog Food, 8-lb bag$89.99Chewy Price$83.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Oats, Barley...||Beef, Oats, Barley...||Chicken, Oats, Barley...||Chicken, Oats, Barley...||Chicken, Potatoes, Lentils...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural, Non-GMO, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural, Non-GMO, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural, Non-GMO, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Natural, Non-GMO|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dehydrated, Dry Food||Dehydrated, Dry Food||Dehydrated, Dry Food||Dehydrated, Dry Food||Dehydrated, Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
With recent difficulties accessing HK dehydrated food, we decided to try the kibble product. Trialed a 5# bag which our 13+ years old, 44# Brittany liked and had no problem transitioning to. This is softer then usual kibble which does tend to break apart somewhat, as others have noted. We had no problem with that, and are about to open our first large bag. Have used HK dehydrated varieties the past 3 years and been very satisfied, recommending it to many friends. Appreciate content and quality.
We switched our dog to Honest Kitchen Chicken and Oat within the last year. She likes it very much. My only complaint - every bag has several inches of crushed kibble at the bottom. It is excessive and more than I have ever experienced with any other kibble dog food (and I have purchased many brands over the past 14 years). Would love for Honest Kitchen to figure out a way to package their kibble without so much waste at the bottom of each bag.
Can't Eat Peas & Potatoes
We did the full allergy labs for our Lab & found that he does not tolerate peas or potatoes. If you've read many labels, they're in nearly every food on the market, incl. limited ingredient foods & Honest Kitchen often has these ingredients as well. This variety, does Not. I also buy Merrick canned meat, which I add to the mix. Of course, he's a Lab, so he will eat anything I put down. Can't speak to that if you have a picky eater.
My Dog Pack Love this Food
We switched from another brand since losing my dog who had dietary restrictions due to food allergies. While the other brand was quite good on ingredients it was processed and probably overcooked. This brand is supposedly less overcooked or processed (more freeze dried) and still contains the ingredients I look for, such as, meat, some grains, vegetables, fruits, and necessary supplements. When I read labels I hate to see just meat by products and a list of chemicals additives. It was an easy transition and my dogs seem to love it.
YES!!! Human Grade for the win!
Finally, human grade dog food that dog likes to eat! She’s picky and ever since I introduced her to this food, she’s excited to eat her meals! I tried everything and I spare no expense and we finally settled on this!
Dogs LOVE and BEG for this food!
After reading The Forever Dog, I'm trying to feed higher quality, less processed food and this fits the bill for my girls - 2 year old Irish setter and 11 year old cocker spaniel who acts like a puppy. The latter has become pickier as she has aged, but now she almost does back flips when I take her bowl to be filled. BOTH just love this food, never dawdling when eating. Both dogs' coats have improved since starting this food 6 weeks ago and the cocker's allergies are less aggravated. Overall a great choice.
definitely a good food
My dog has gastro issues and doesn't do well with dry foods even prescription ones- I always try because it is hard to feed only canned or cooked food even if it is supplemented with eggs or cooked bison or chicken.I tried a few dry foods recently and this one though he can't eat too much of it was the most promising but in limited quantities ( like 4 or 5 clusters).Sometimes I just need something to finish up his meal as canned food is not all that filling and I always add water or broth the dry food.Because this is baked I think it is easier for him to digest than most heavily processed dry food- I wish I could just give him a big bowl of it but dogs with with gastric issues frequently do better with canned or cooked food.Of the 4 or 5 dry foods I tried this was the best even though he can't have too much .With some dry food he quickly gets bad diarrhea with this the worst reaction was a slightly softer stool
The Only Human Grade Dry On The Market
Now that Champion Foods (Acana/Orijen) has gone feed grade and is no longer humanely or ethically sourced I searched high and low to find what they used to be-human grade. My dogs love this food. I do add water because they need the moisture and it hydrates beautifully. So relieved to find an excellent and conscious choice for dog food again!
Quality food but...
This is a really great product with quality ingredients that we feel good about feeding to our dogs. However, it may not appeal to pickier eaters. Our Frenchie loves it as-is, but our two Pug mixes won't eat it unless it is mixed with some other more flavorful food, and sometimes I have to add extra toppings to get them to eat.
Great ingredients with less processing
Smells wonderful yet my picky poodle won’t eat it. But my Great Pyrenees vacuum will gobble it up like the premium food it is.