The Honest Kitchen Food Clusters Whole Grain Chicken & Oat Recipe Small Breed Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from human-grade ingredients in a human food facility. Now your dog can eat like you!
- A delicious and nutritious add-on for dogs of all breeds, sizes, and ages.
- Meat, liver, oats, beneficial fats, and probiotics are cold-pressed into bite-sized clusters.
- Dehydrated in order to hold the nutrients, taste, and smell of the honest ingredients.
- Free of artificial flavors or preservatives, GMOs, gums, carrageenan, feed-grade ingredients, meat meals or fillers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Whole Food Clusters Chicken Recipe Small Breed Grain-Free Dog Food, 4-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Grain-Free Chicken Whole Food Clusters Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Food Clusters Whole Grain Chicken & Oat Recipe Dog Food, 5-lb bag, bundle of 2$43.60Chewy Price$45.90List Price$41.42Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Gourmet Grains Chicken & Duck Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food, 10-lb box$88.19Chewy Price$89.99List Price$83.78Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Whole Grain Chicken Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food, 2-lb box$22.41Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.29Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Whole Grain Fish & Oat Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food, 4-lb box$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Whole Grain, Veggie & Fruit Base Mix Dehydrated Dog Food, 3-lb box$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Grain-Free Beef Whole Food Clusters Dry Dog Food, 1-lb bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Whole Grain Beef Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food, 2-lb box$26.34Chewy Price$26.99List Price$25.02Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 7-lb box$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Whole Grain Turkey Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food, 7-lb box$60.77Chewy Price$62.99List Price$57.73Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Superfood POUR OVERS Turkey Stew with Veggies Wet Dog Food Topper, 5.5-oz, case of 12$26.88Chewy Price$27.48List Price$25.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Oats, Barley...||Chicken, Oats, Barley...||Chicken, Potatoes, Peas...||Chicken, Oats, Barley...||Chicken, Potatoes, Lentils...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dehydrated, Dry Food||Dehydrated, Dry Food||Dehydrated, Dry Food||Dehydrated, Dry Food||Dehydrated, Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
a little crumbly
I love the idea of this food and wanted to give our pup a high quality meal. The kibble is the right size, but it’s as if this were freeze dried kibble so there is a lot of dusty crumbs at the bottom of the bag. I think I will try something else next time. Of course it will take awhile to transition which is the big bummer.
Miss for Picky Pup
Honest Kitchen is a great company with great ingredients but unfortunately our picky pup wouldn't eat it. We tried sprinkling cheese on top too but nothing did the trick. If you have a less particular pup, I'd give it a try because the ingredients are great. But if you have a dog that passes at most foods, they'll probably turn their nose at this too.
Gave my dog urine crystals
My Japanese Chin liked this food very much. I switched him to this because Royal Canin is getting hard to find. Unfortunately it wasn't long before he developed crystals in his urine. Switching back to Royal Canin.
Small bite Clusters
I'm very happy that Honest Kitchen is producing small bites clusters. I ordered the beef clusters first and had to break up the pieces for my small dogs. I now can give them these small bites which is so much easier for them especially since they are all older and missing some to a lot of teeth. I do wish they would make the beef in small bites as well.
The Honest Kitchen clusters small breed
My 6lb Maltipoo Lily loves this food and it’s just the right size for her tiny mouth, great food without chemicals and nasty bits. The main reason for this review is the fact that after just over a month on this food, the nasty looking red tear stains are gone. Her eyes don’t tear as much but the staining is gone. I attribute this change to the food since this is the only thing she eats, even her treats are from THK. See before and after pics.
Too soon to tell
I just started transitioning my little mini dachshunds (both 1.5 yrs old) to Honest Kitchen Chicken & Oat Recipe, which I purchased after struggling to find a source for their previous food (supply chain issues, apparently). It's too soon to tell how they will do on it, but all signs point to "just fine." They like it as much as they did their previous food and I'm sure they'll do well on it. I do really like the ingredient list (I'm super picky about what I let go into my pups' bodies). At first their poops were super squishy and I was worried I wouldn't be able to continue to give it to them because one of them is long-haired and I just can't be bathing him after every poop, but within a couple of days, their poops went back to normal and now everything is nice and firm.
makes them really thirsty
Seems ok but both dogs drink a LoT more water than before…. We used the regular dog size version and grain free and it seemed better but then I heard from my vet grain free is not ideal again…. Can’t decide if I should switch back or keep using this one.
Dogs won't eat
I was so hopeful about this food but my dogs will not eat it. My 80lb pit-boxer mix hasn't eaten for 24 hours because she doesn't like it.
Loved by a very picky dog!
So glad to have found this food. My dog 10lbs terrier mix has always hated kibble, but I was tired of adding toppers and the mess. She loves this food and cleans her bowl (which she never used to do!). I like it because they use clean, whole ingredients. Her coat and energy level are great since starting this, and for the first time ever, she looks forward to her food.
My 4.5 pound Chihuahua was constantly licking himself and had pretty bad tear stains. I was watching another dog who ate this and my dog was sneaking it from him, so decided to try it out. Saw major changes in just a couple of weeks! He’s licking himself hardly at all, and his tear stains are gone!