The Honest Kitchen Goat's Milk N' Cookies Slow Baked With Peanut Butter & Honey Dog Treats, 8-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Proudly made in the USA using ingredients you can recognize.
- Made with real goat's milk that’s full of probiotics to help support a happy belly.
- Flavor meets function in every delicious bite of these healthy, whole grain dog treats.
- Crunchy cookies are slow baked in small batches for a delicious dip of rich goat's milk, creamy peanut butter, and a touch of sweet honey.
- Contains no artificial preservatives, by-products, fillers, GMO ingredients, corn, wheat, or soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Honest Kitchen Goat's Milk N' Cookies Slow-Baked With Pumpkin Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$9.79Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.30Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Goat's Milk N' Cookies Slow Baked With Blueberries & Vanilla Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$9.79Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.30Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Parmesan Pecks Chicken, Parmesan & Cranberry Recipe Dog Treats, 8-oz bag, bundle of 2$17.66Chewy Price$18.60List Price$16.78Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Surf & Turf Meaty Littles Slow Roasted Beef & Salmon Recipe Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Parmesan Pecks Beef, Parmesan & Blueberry Recipe Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$9.79Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.30Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Jerky Harvest Mini Bars Beef Recipe With Carrots & Apples Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$10.78Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.24Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Bone Broth Bites Roasted With Beef Bone Broth, Carrots, & Parsley Dog Treats, 8-oz bag, bundle of 2$18.60Chewy Price$19.58List Price$17.67Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Jerky Harvest Mini Bars Chicken Recipe With Apples & Blueberries Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$10.77Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.23Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Superfood Cod Crisps Cod & Blueberry Dehydrated Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$12.73Chewy Price$12.99List Price$12.09Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Surf & Turf Meaty Littles Slow Roasted Chicken & Salmon Recipe Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$10.77Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.23Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Bone Broth Bites Roasted With Chicken Bone Broth, Carrots & Parsley Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$9.79Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.30Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Beams Ocean Chews Wolfish Skins Dehydrated Dog Treats, Large, 6-oz bag$21.55Chewy Price$21.99List Price$20.47Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||GoatS Milk, Barley, Rolled Oats...||GoatS Milk, Barley, Rolled Oats...||GoatS Milk, Barley, Rolled Oats...||Wheat Flour, Peanut Butter, Maltodextrins...||Whole Brown Rice, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter, Honey, Herbs & Spices||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Peanut Butter||Peanut Butter|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Flax-Free, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Flax-Free, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Flax-Free, Non-GMO||Human-Grade, Vegetarian, Limited Ingredient Diet, Flax-Free, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Appetite Stimulation||—|
|Food Form||Treats, Human-Grade Whole Food||Treats, Human-Grade Whole Food||Treats, Human-Grade Whole Food||Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Sadly, not for us
Since his brother Teddy crossed the rainbow bridge a month ago, it has been difficult getting Geordie to eat anything substantial. I was hoping he would like this but sadly, he refuses to eat them.
These are my pups absolute favorite treats (with the Blueberry & Vanilla a close second). I love the human-grade ingredients, plus the added goat’s milk for gut health. My girl would eat these all day long if allowed.
milk and cookies
I am a mom of 5 dogs and they are long hair and short hair and tall and short young and old. These cookies I purchased because I noticed a few of the dogs breath was really bad. So, I know that is something in their gut. So knowing that Goat's milk has the probiotics in it I thought I would try it. All of them get one every morning! Their hair and breath are looking wonderful we tried two flavors already. My dogs are now waiting until I give it to them before they eat anything else. The one thing I would need is a much bigger bag! !!!
My dog does not like these
I have tried a couple of the flavors. Goats milk and pumpkin, and Goats milk and Peanut butter. I have tried pumpkin puree and he would not eat it with his food. I thought maybe in a cookie form with goats milk he would like it, but no way. The I tried the peanut butter one as he likes all other peanut butter treats. Well he did eat a couple, but he now takes them from me and puts them on his bed and does not touch them again.
Smells so good, almost makes me wanna take a bite
Yo, these are dope. I opened the bag and instantly smelled the peanut butter, honey, and cream. My first thought, was “mmm.” My second thought was, “Dang, Duff isn’t gonna eat this ‘cause it’ll smell too exotic for him.” Duff is a picky eater. But much to my delight, Duff ate the heck out of this cookie. Now he does a happy dance when he sees me grabbing the bag. I’m tempted to try the pumpkin/cinnamon flavor, but might stick with this for a while. Honest Kitchen is great. I wish my local brick and mortar stores sold more of it.
Dogs love these
All of my dogs love these treats! They’ll gobble them up right away. I give them daily, but also an extra when I notice their stomach is upset to give them a little help getting back to normal
Smells good but hard!
These smell delicious but they are not the best for small pups. They are thick and hard. Very difficult for small dogs to eat - especially my senior pups. Some I couldn't break in half without a hammer. Would be great for medium to large dogs.
Great dog treats
Absolutely the best smelling treats ever. The Honest Kitchen Treats are great and my dog loves them.
He loves every bite!
My baby is superrrr picky so I was a bit nervous. Once I broke them into tiny pieces and turned my head they were gone! Same result with the dehydrated food. I think we’ve found the brand we’ve been searching for after 4 yrs! Thank you Honest Kitchen!
My dog didn't care for it
My fur baby is super picky and I read other's review that they have picky eaters too. Unfortunately, my fur baby didn't like them. I had to put real peanut butter on them to make him eat it.