The Honest Kitchen Whole Grain Chicken Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This meal rehydrates to 4x its weight—just add warm water and serve it as an easy homemade meal or as a tasty topper for dry dog food! A 10 lb. box makes 40 lbs. of fresh food.
- This recipe is crafted with real whole food ingredients, including free-range chicken, organic oats, carrots and bananas. The ingredients are gently dehydrated for maximum flavor and nutrient retention, and easy digestion.
- Complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs and puppies of all breed and sizes, including large breed puppies and adult mothers (gestation/lactation).
- Unlike most pet food, which is feed grade, this 100% human-grade recipe is made with human-grade ingredients and produced in a human food facility. That means higher quality ingredients and more safety standards, just like you would expect from your own food!
- Made without by-products, preservatives, fillers, GMO ingredients, corn, wheat or soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Honest Kitchen Gourmet Grains Turkey & White Fish Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food, 4-lb box$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Food Clusters Whole Grain Chicken & Oat Recipe Dog Food, 5-lb bag, bundle of 2$43.60Chewy Price$45.90List Price$41.42Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Gourmet Grains Chicken & Duck Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food, 10-lb box$88.19Chewy Price$89.99List Price$83.78Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Whole Grain Beef Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food, 7-lb box$66.63Chewy Price$67.99List Price$63.30Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Grain-Free Beef Whole Food Clusters Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$91.13Chewy Price$92.99List Price$86.57Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Food Clusters Whole Grain Chicken & Oat Recipe Small Breed Dog Food, 10-lb bag$44.09Chewy Price$49.99List Price$41.89Autoship Price
- DealThe Honest Kitchen Grain-Free Chicken Whole Food Clusters Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Whole Grain Turkey Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food, 7-lb box$61.73Chewy Price$62.99List Price$58.64Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Whole Grain, Veggie & Fruit Base Mix Dehydrated Dog Food, 7-lb box$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 7-lb box$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Limited Ingredient Diet Duck Recipe Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 10-lb box$137.19Chewy Price$139.99List Price$130.33Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Veggie, Nut & Seed Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food Base Mix, 3-lb box$32.33Chewy Price$32.99List Price$30.71Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Dehydrated Chicken, Organic Barley, Dehydrated Potatoes...||Dehydrated Beef, Organic Oats, Organic Barley...||Dehydrated Turkey, Organic Oats, Dehydrated Potatoes...||Dehydrated Chicken, Organic Flaxseed, Dehydrated Potatoes...||Dehydrated Turkey, Organic Flaxseed, Dehydrated Potatoes...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Human-Grade...||Low-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Human-Grade...||Low-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Human-Grade...||Low-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
55 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
928 Customer Reviews
Very happy with this dog food!
I have been making home made dog food for a couple of years. I have five dogs so i make my dog food once a week. Some days I just don't want to do all the work! I found this on Chewy, read over the ingredients, liked what I saw and decided to give it a try and take a week off from making homemade. My dogs loved it! It was easy to mix up a batch daily. I will still make my own dog food but this is a wonderful replacement for those busy times of life. Thank you.
I was a little skeptical about this product and got a small box to test it out just as a topper instead of canned food. I'm now ordering a bigger box because my dog has been loving it! It doesn't look too appetizing but it smells pretty good and my dog laps her entire meal up quite happily... she's definitely more into it than the dry kibble.
Oliver loves it and it's good for him
I bought this to try for my little dog Oli. He's a horribly picky eater It's made from actual good stuff no fillers. Since it's dehydrated I carry a small bag instead of a huge bag while I'm on the road. I just add warm water mix and it's ready . I add some of that Stella and chewy food topper on his stuff as well, I swear it's dog crack. You can tell this food just makes him feel better . This is his new dog food now and I couldn't be happier.
I love this product and having been using it for the past 5 years. I love not having to find a store that carries it. I also ordered a 40 lb bad of dry food with it and they packed both in the same box and as a senior (69 years old) it was almost impossible for me to drag the box in the house.
Not a hit
I didn't really have high hopes that anyone would like this. I had tried the cat food version for my 15 cats a while ago and not one liked it. I figured a dog would be less picky, but it was equally as disliked. It doesn't mix with water well. If you don't add enough water it's a sticky paste, if you add too much water it's a soupy mess. I even tried sprinkling it on dry food, but it wasn't appealing. It really doesn't smell like anything either, which I'm guessing factored in to the fact that no one liked it. Oh well.
Terrible not worth it
This was the first time I ordered the food. I knew it was in powder form but I thought it would turn into a better consistency once I added the hot water. Unfortunately it didn't. It was nasty to deal with. My dog couldn't even finish his food because once it cooled off it was hard as a rock. It was like cement! I don't want my dog to end up with broken teeth just trying to eat his food!
The Honest Kitchen Chicken Recipe Dog Food
I bought this for my one of my fur babies . She was on prescription dog food and her prescription ran out so I tried this. She actually whimpers when she hears me put her bowl down..Now there is a food competition with my other fur baby! So now both my fur babies are on this food and I have never seen them get so excited to eat!
Best change I’ve made for my dogs health
This is such a great product. Quality ingredients and so easy to make. My dog loves this mix the most. What’s great is you can increase or decrease the amount of water used depending the consistency your dog needs/wants. You can make it thinner and use it as a topper if you want too. She’s much happier and healthier with this food.
No teeth Full Belly
My 14 year old rescue terrier has no teeth left but eats this twice a day like a champ! I have even tasted it, and it's pretty good. Being dehydrated it's so easy to store and he gets to enjoy a warm meal 😍 Also makes giving him medicine soooooo easy! I wish you could see how happy this food makes him 🐾❤️
They love it.
I've been mixing canned food with their kibble forever, but then I tried mixing this with their kibble, and not only is it saving me money, but it is healthier for them, and they lick their bowls clean. I was going through about $2.79 worth of canned food every day, but a 10lb box of Honest Kitchen lasts about 6 weeks. I mix 1/2 cup HK with 3/4 cup of hot water, then I divide it between my 2 medium size dogs mixed with 1/2 cup of kibble in each of their bowls. I recommend this product.