The Honest Kitchen Whole Grain Fish & Oat Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
- Just add warm water for a wholesome and delicious meal that rehydrates to four times its weight!
- This recipe features real whole food ingredients like wild caught fish, organic oats, carrots, and pumpkin that are gently dehydrated for maximum flavor, nutrient retention, and easy digestion.
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs of all breeds and sizes including adult and senior dogs.
- Made with 100 percent human-grade ingredients for nutrition you can trust.
- Contains no preservatives, by-products, fillers, GMO ingredients, corn, wheat, or soy.
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
A VERY big bone!
I have been searching for a large bone for my Great Danes and this is the one! My girls love them and they last a long time. Freida is guarding hers as she sleeps.
My dogs love HK
My dogs have been on HK since they were rescued & adopted and have thrived on it. I love that HK has added to their line and now offer stews and toppers, and other protein varieties - both with and without grains. My only "negative" is not just with HK but the supply chain issues has caused many of the foods to be on back order. Due to the expense it's hard to stock up when it is available.
My senior rottie-pit mix has been eating THK grain free dehydrated foods for years. I tried the fish & oat recipe because there are supply chain issues with the varieties he is accustomed to eating. It's a winner! He scarfs it up and digests it well.
I bought this food because the normal Honest Kitchen food with fish was not available. My dogs do not care for it. We’ve had other Honest Kitchen foods before and they were always a hit. We will wait for the other fish recipe to come back in stock.
My dogs really love this! My little “guest” dog that I am watching for someone was actually dancing while I prepared the food. They eat every bite and lick the bowl! I only wish I had fed them real food always! I have just started them on this food and I expect their health to improve. I would not want to eat food that is not real food and I will not feed my dogs anything less!
Healthy Food Interesting Texture
The recipe and ingredients are great and my pup loves the beef recipe; however, she does not like the fish and oat one. The fish recipe also has a different consistency and I had to lower the water ratio so it would not be as watery.
I really like the food and my dogs love it. It is too pricey, though. And my lab is still itchy even after being on this food for a month.
Dogs love it
Love the food but it had several whole pumpkin seeds in it. I have small dogs so they can choke on those. Not cheesy fault
My dog's love all the products from Honest Kitchen!
Tasty addition to our rotation
I try to change up the diets for my dogs. Morning meals are usually raw based, evening usually a kibble. Got this to use much like the other pre-mix recipes in our rotation - and I'm happy to report my fussy dog and the one who will eat anything, are both fans. While kibble works better for us for travel, this formulation works well for adding fish protein to their menu.