Honey I'm Home! Crunchy Ears Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Chews Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from free-range buffalo ear and delicious natural honey.
- Grass-fed buffalo chews provide long-lasting taste and keep dogs occupied.
- Recipe contains no GMO ingredients.
- Grain-free goodness makes these treats grr-eat for sensitive pups.
- No added hormones or antibiotics.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lennox Beef & Bully Sausages Dog Treats, 4.29-oz bag$5.10Chewy Price$7.48List Price$4.84Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Deluxe Chicken Dog Treat$2.71Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.57Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Select Bacon Flavored Dog Treats, 1 count$2.26Chewy Price$2.49List Price$2.15Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Select Sausage Dog Treat$2.26Chewy Price$2.49List Price$2.15Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Select Liver Dog Treat$2.24Chewy Price$2.49List Price$2.13Autoship Price
- Paw & Pantry Twists Chicken Grain-Free Dog Treats, 50 count$10.49Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Lennox Bully Goodness Beef Skins Bully Gravy Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$6.37Chewy Price$9.62List Price$6.05Autoship Price
- Canine Naturals Natural Chicken Jerky Tenders Dog Treats, 32-oz bag$30.51Chewy Price$32.99List Price$28.98Autoship Price
- Kona's Chips 1.5" Mini Chicken Dog Chews Treats, 16-oz bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Phelps Wellness Collection Gut Check Lamb Recipe Dog Treats, 4.5-oz bag$9.76Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.27Autoship Price
- Phelps Wellness Collection Tummy Tamer Chicken & Rice Recipe Dog Treats, 4.5-oz bag$9.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Paw & Pantry Chicken-Wrapped Sticks Grain-Free Dog Treats, 8 count$8.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$8.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Buffalo Ear, Honey, Natural Honey Flavoring, Potassium Sorbate.||Buffalo Trachea, Honey, Natural Honey Flavoring, Potassium Sorbate.||Pig Ear.||Pig Ear.||Cow Ear|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free|
|Food Flavor||Buffalo, Honey, Meat, Herbs & Spices||Buffalo, Honey, Meat, Herbs & Spices||Pork, Meat||Pork, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Health Feature||High Protein||High Protein||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
We love these!
Are they stinky? Heck yes, but that is part of why Polaris loves them! A little sticky? Yup, but it hasn't seemed to get onto anything. It's the most mild level of sticky that only activates when moisture is added. They don't last as long any more with my growing puppy but he loves these way more than any other ear option. These are a regular part of our chew options, especially as we are hitting adolescence and chewing even more.
Pup didn’t like
Sad to say my pup didn’t like these at all. He loves pig ears, but these he didn’t like. He loves the trachea tubes that Honey I’m home makes, but not the crunchy ears.
My boy loves cow ears but I saw these and decided to give them a try and he likes them. They are basically see through so I thought they wouldn't last long but I was wrong. They are hard, kinda like tough plastic but they last a while (lasted about 30mins with my 8 month old GS) so that's good. They are a little sticky (which is understandable) and don't smell the best but it's not overwhelming. All in all the texture of the treat worried me a little but my dog was fine. I would probably buy this again or try something else from this brand.
Sticky and Stinky
These are a tough chew and do last awhile however they smell awful, get a sticky residue on anything it touches and the biggest problem was it making my chow mix “choke”. She was able to get it out but these might be best for really large dogs.
We give our dog one of these ears every evening after dinner. He loves them and they are long-lasting. Keeps him busy while we unwind in the evenings.
My dog loves these chews. He carries it around with him. LOL