Hoof Wraps Horse Bandages
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes in one size that fits most standard horses with a hoof diameter of 4–5.5 inches.
- Made from 1600 denier ballistic nylon and reinforced with industrial stitching.
- Bandage includes a half-inch EVA foam pad to help relieve pain and pressure on your horse’s hoof—great for use during turnout or as backup protection when your horse loses a shoe.
- A step-by-step numbering system is printed directly on the bandage, so applying it on your horse is stress free and easy to understand.
- Machine washable for long-lasting use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Perfect Pet Products Mail-In Horse Worm Test$27.84Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Happy Horse Med-X Horse Hoof Care, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Finish Line Fura-Free Sweat & Salve Horse Skin Care & Leg Sweat Gel, 1-lb tub$9.93Chewy Price$12.78List Price$9.43Autoship Price
- Finish Line EZ-Willow Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Gel, 16-oz bottle$17.42Chewy Price$20.37List Price$16.55Autoship Price
- Finish Line Easypack Horse Hoof Packing, 24-lb tub$68.58Chewy Price$125.56List Price$65.15Autoship Price
- Sore No-More Classic Horse Poultice, 23-lb bottle$129.95Chewy Price$149.95List Price
- Absorbine Supershine Fast Drying Horse Hoof Polish & Sealer, 8-oz bottle, Clear$14.95Chewy Price$19.79List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Absorbine Hooflex Therapeutic Conditioner Original Horse Hoof Care Ointment, 25-oz tub$22.34Chewy Price$31.09List Price$21.22Autoship Price
- DealCavalor Sw-Itch Horse Skin Health Anti-Itch Treatment, 500-mL bottle$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- DealFarnam Horseshoer's Secret Hoof Sealant, 7.5-oz bottle$11.84Chewy Price$15.59List Price$11.25Autoship Price
- Theracyn Horse Wound Care & Skin Care Hydrogel Spray, 16-oz bottle$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Health Feature||Hoof Care, First Aid, Recovery||Hoof Care||First Aid||First Aid||Hoof Care|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Time is money
The first time I used this it came off, but I was able to find it. Days 2-5 it stayed on great (over the shoe) and the bandage was intact underneath. It’s like horse blanket nylon so it’s not going to last forever over a shoe. The day I was noticing wear was the day it vanished (5 acre field). So while it would be expensive to keep replacing these, it does what it’s supposed to if you apply it good and snug. It gave me time for the farrier to come. And if you think about the price of duct tape and the time to make a bootie and apply it, this product is a reasonable cost. I’m sure it would last longer over a bare foot. I’m going to get another one to keep in the trunk for the next abscess. My horse is a 15.3 AQHA with pretty average feet.