Hoover Evolve Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
About This Item
- Ultra-lightweight design means it’s easy to lift and move around while you’re vacuuming.
- Cut the cord with this conveniently cordless vacuum.
- Take fewer trips to the trash since this vacuum holds 3x more dirt.
- Antimicrobial brush roll and pet filter protect your vacuum from odor causing bacteria.
- Deeply clean your carpet by removing embedded dirt with Power Vortex Suction.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hoover WindTunnel 3 High Performance Pet Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Red$199.99Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- Levoit Tower HEPA Air Purifier Replacement Filter$62.99Chewy Price
- Germ Guardian FLT4825 HEPA Air Purifier Replacement Filter B$22.78Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Eureka PowerSpeed Turbo Bagless Vacuum$99.61Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Germ Guardian FLT5250PT HEPA Air Purifier Replacement Filter C$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Drainbo Pet Residue Cleanup Odor Control Spray, 32-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Germ Guardian AC5350BCA Elite Air Purifier & HEPA Filter$148.24Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Eureka Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Vacuum Cleaner$34.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Germ Guardian AC4300BPTCA HEPA Filter Air Purifier$129.89Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Hoover SmartWash+ PET Complete Automatic Vacuum Cleaner$319.99Chewy Price
- Puracy Green Tea & Lime Natural Pet Dish Soap, 16-oz bottle$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Compatibility||Battery Powered||Rechargeable||Rechargeable||Rechargeable, Battery Powered, Apple iOS||—|
|Cleaner Usage||Carpet||—||Carpet||Carpet, Hardwood Floor||Carpet|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
not for long hair doggies
This unit is very light and so easy to maneuver, but the hose channel clogs thus preventing suction. I pull tumbleweeds of hair, at least the ones I can reach, yet it clogs after brief use. Yes, I have a Golden Retriever that sheds and I try to vacuum daily but this isn't working. Back to the Dyson...or another member suggested Bissel.
I'm a vacuum cleaner guru (that's what they say). All I can say without being too negative. I should have stuck with my Bissell brand cleaners.
My friend told me about this Hoover and I needed something light to help me clean my dog's hair that I kept picking up daily. I really like it a lot. It keeps my house clean, it has a great suction and is light enough for me to use. The service I received from Chewy was great.