Horizon Amicus Small & Mini Breed Grain-Free Chicken Formula Dry Dog FoodBy Horizon
About This Item
- Small & mini breed food designed to give your furry little one a meal designed just for her.
- Features smaller kibble that is slightly softer for easier chewing and efficient digestion for smaller digestive tracts.
- Made with chicken as the first ingredient and uses a single protein source with a concentration of animal proteins.
- Provides preventative obesity management and high antioxidant levels for prolonged immune system maintenance.
- Keeps your paw-tner going strong with an animal protein inclusion rate of 76%.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Red Lentils...||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Red Lentils...||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Red Lentils...||Chicken, Peas, Chicken Meal...||Turkey, Chicken Meal, Red Lentils...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Low Glycemic, Non-GMO|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Mixed reviews from my dogs
Feeding this to my papillons (brother/sister). Had to try this because Chewy has been out of their normal food (Merrick L'il plates) for 2 months. The boy eats it (but not vigorously), and the girl just won't touch it. I am sure it is fine food.
Picky eaters loved this
My small, old pappillons are very picky eaters and would NOT eat dry processed food. I hated the mess and smell of the expensive wet food I was buying that they still refused to eat. My brother’s vet recommended this and they don’t love it but they eat it more quickly than they did the messy and wet stuff!