Horseware Goat Rug
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 600D waterproof, windproof, breathable fabric with 100 grams of fiberfill.
- Coat polishing polyester lining and reflective strips for easy identification after dark.
- Belly closure fastens on the inside so “friends” can’t remove the coat.
- Adjustable neck closure for the just-right fit.
- Adjustable belly closure and leg straps ensure a comfy, secure fit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Amigo Bravo 12 Wug Lite Horse Sheet, 75$199.95Chewy Price$210.00List Price
- Equiline Gerald Soundproof Horse Ear Bonnet, Black, Cob$98.00Chewy Price
- Horze Horse Fly Mask, Full, bundle of 3, Black/White$56.97Chewy Price$59.97List Price
- Horze Equestrian Glasgow Light Weight Combo Turnout Horse Sheet, 75$109.99Chewy Price
- Rambo Flymask Plus non treated Horse Fly Mask, Silver & Navy, Horse$60.00Chewy Price
- Gatsby Premium 1200D Waterproof Turnout Horse Sheet, Black, 72-in$138.99Chewy Price
- Gatsby Premium 1680D Waterproof Turnout Horse Sheet, Teal, 78-in$119.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Derby Originals Reflective Horse Fly Mask w/ Ear & Nose Fringe, White, Pony$19.99Chewy Price$20.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tack Type||Turnout Sheets||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
I decided to order these for my 2 Nigerian Dwarf goats because our temperatures in Florida have been dipping into the high 20's with a low of 22 expected in a few days. I am glad I did! They fit well, even if I don't use the leg straps and I think the goats enjoy wearing them as they now stand still for me to put them on. My only suggestion would be for Horseware to make the belly strap narrower or move it further up towards the front legs. As it is now, the strap is too close to their penis and they can pee on it. I solved it by twisted the strap a few times so they won't hit it when they pee.
Perfect for my goat who needed extra protection from the cold
This blanket is perfect for my 2 year old saanen wether who had some health issues that stunted his winter coat growth. I had tried a few large dog coats but every morning he would come out with it hanging off. The Horseware Ireland goat rug is perfect for him due to the strong velcro and elastic straps for his back legs. It stays in place and keeps him warm.
Perfect coat for our Oberhasli goat
We had a Oberhasli drop all her fir right before a cold snap, this made it perfect for her.
My pygme goat Penelope hates the cold! She wags her tail when i put her blanket on.
Laura Lee's new coat!
I ordered this waterproof, cold-weather coat for our 10-year old Nubian doe. It fits perfectly, and she loves it because it keeps her comfortable & warm. Beautifully made coat.
Coats for my goats
Excellent quality. Very well made. Algiers and Shadow look so cute in them