Horze Eira Horse Fly Mask
About This Item
- Made with plush fabric at the ears.
- Features fleece details to promote added comfort.
- Helps protect your hoofed friend from UV rays.
- Cozy fit is great for sensitive horses.
- Designed to give your horse enough room around the eyes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealStübben Coolmax Neoprene Horse Short Girth, Black, 28-in$73.00Chewy Price
- DealWeaver Leather Steer Head Horse Roping Dummy$33.25Chewy Price$41.39List Price
- DealWeaver Leather 100% Mohair 27-Strand Roper Horse Cinch, 28-in$68.35Chewy Price$78.79List Price
- DealWeaver Leather Gel Horse Seat Pad$44.71Chewy Price$61.69List Price
- DealEasyCare Easyboot Zip Horse Boot, 4$50.95Chewy Price$58.95List Price
- DealWeaver Leather Premium 600D Mesh Horse Rainsheet, Black, 81-in$80.36Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- DealTuffrider 600 D Comfy Winter Horse Blanket, Hunter, 75-in$79.95Chewy Price$92.34List Price
- DealTuffRider Comfy Mesh Horse Fly Sheet, White, 48-in$29.79Chewy Price$43.94List Price
- Horze Horse Fly Mask, Full, bundle of 3, Black/White$56.97Chewy Price$59.97List Price
- DealTuffRider 1200 D Comfy Winter Horse Blanket, Purple, 84-in$85.00Chewy Price$103.90List Price
- DealEquine Couture Horse Fly Bonnet With Silver Rope, Black, Full$13.36Chewy Price$19.74List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polypropylene, Plastic|
|Tack Type||Fly Mask With Ears||Fly Mask With Ears, Muzzle Fringe Fly Masks||Fly Mask With Ears, Muzzle Fringe Fly Masks||Fly Mask With Ears|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
I have a hard time finding fly masks that have ears long enough for my large Dutch Warmblood. This mask was perfect and well made.
Just a little big
I have a horse with a borderline cob sized head but I ordered a horse size so the fly mask wouldn’t be too close to his eyes. I like the mask itself it’s just a little big where it velcros shut. I’d recommend ordering a size smaller than usual or only ordering it for a horse with a wide face. I don’t believe it would fit a horse with fine bones, an OTTB or an Arabian unless they had abnormally large cheek bones. Better suited to a draft or large warm blood, maybe a stocky quarter horse?
The mask is just what my granddaughter asked for and it fits her mare just fine. Couple more months to fly season in our neck of the woods in Idaho, but we’re ready.
Great quality, exactly as described
Great quality, exactly as described. My quarter horses head is a bit on the small side and it fits her well. Also fits our monster of a QH well too.