Horze Eira Horse Fly Mask
About This Item
- Made with plush fabric at the ears.
- Features fleece details to promote added comfort.
- Helps protect your hoofed friend from UV rays.
- Cozy fit is great for sensitive horses.
- Designed to give your horse enough room around the eyes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weaver Leather Gel Horse Seat Pad$46.86Chewy Price$61.69List Price
- Mayatex Riverland Wool Horse Saddle Blanket, Cream$69.50Chewy Price$91.50List Price
- Flexible Filly Busy Buddy Horse Halter, Standard$24.00Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Smart Cinch Felt Lined Straight & Roll Snug Horse Cinch Buckle, Black, 32-in$44.99Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Flexible Filly Grazing Horse Muzzle, Oversize/Draft$61.94Chewy Price$69.00List Price
- Tough-1 Extreme Vented Horse Sport Boots Set, Neon Green, Medium$77.00Chewy Price
- NaturVet Bitter YUCK! No Chew Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Nose & Ear Cover Horse Mask, Gray, Large$18.92Chewy Price$23.69List Price
- Weaver Leather Original Adjustable Nylon Horse Halter, Navy, Average$25.05Chewy Price$27.79List Price
- TuffRider Comfy Mesh Horse Fly Sheet, Porcelain Blue/Teal, 84-in$31.96Chewy Price$43.94List Price
- Kensington Protective Products Clinician Horse Training Lead, 25-ft, Black$34.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polypropylene, Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tack Type||Fly Mask With Ears||Fly Mask With Ears, Muzzle Fringe Fly Masks||Fly Mask With Ears||Turnout Blankets|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
I have a hard time finding fly masks that have ears long enough for my large Dutch Warmblood. This mask was perfect and well made.
Just a little big
I have a horse with a borderline cob sized head but I ordered a horse size so the fly mask wouldn’t be too close to his eyes. I like the mask itself it’s just a little big where it velcros shut. I’d recommend ordering a size smaller than usual or only ordering it for a horse with a wide face. I don’t believe it would fit a horse with fine bones, an OTTB or an Arabian unless they had abnormally large cheek bones. Better suited to a draft or large warm blood, maybe a stocky quarter horse?
The mask is just what my granddaughter asked for and it fits her mare just fine. Couple more months to fly season in our neck of the woods in Idaho, but we’re ready.
Great quality, exactly as described
Great quality, exactly as described. My quarter horses head is a bit on the small side and it fits her well. Also fits our monster of a QH well too.