Horze Equestrian Oval Link Eggbutt Snaffle Horse Bit
About This Item
- Oval link double jointed mouthpiece reduces the nutcracker effect.
- Eggbutt cheekpieces help to prevent lip rubs.
- Stainless steel for durability.
- Mild action ideal for many young horses.
- Competition legal for most disciplines.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealThinLine Horse Halter Liners, 3 count, Pony$30.00Chewy Price
- DealStübben Anatomic Loose Ring Snaffle Horse Bit, 16-mm, 5.5-in$94.00Chewy Price
- DealStübben Horse Stable Halter Controller, Blue, Full$34.00Chewy Price
- DealStübben Webbed Horse Reins, Black, Cob/Full$83.16Chewy Price$99.00List Price
- DealStübben Reflective Horse Stable Halter, Blue, Cob$44.00Chewy Price
- DealHorze Equestrian Reflective Horse Halter, Orange, Cob$28.58Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealHorze Equestrian Graz Horse Halter, Peacoat Dark Blue, Warmblood$27.18Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealHorze Equestrian Oval Link Baucher Horse Bit, 4$39.99Chewy Price
- DealWeaver Leather EcoLuxe Braided Rope Horse Halter, Black/Tan$73.69Chewy Price
- DealWeaver Leather Track Horse Halter, Mahogany, 3/4-in Cob$74.39Chewy Price$92.99List Price
- DealWeaver Leather Black Leather Split Horse Reins$33.49Chewy Price$40.29List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
not quite as pictured
Darn, I wanted to love it. The bit I received is marked 5.25 (which is the size I ordered) but when I measure it the smallest I get is 6 inches. :( Too wide for my boy at that measurement, and it is also a fairly heavy bit, too heavy I think for a soft mouthed horse. The center link is also different than what is shown-more of a "dog bone" link than a lozenge. Sad it didn't work out, but Chewy was great to work with as far as the return and refund.
Corgi Loves It!
We bought this car seat for our little girl Whiskey (she is a 21 lb corgi) and love it! She fits perfectly. She has plenty of room to lay down and often falls asleep in it. The pockets on the sides are great for keeping her leash, water bowl, treats, any accessories we carry for her. It’s super easy to install and fits perfectly next to our 5 yrs old car seat. Will be buying a second one for my husband’s car.
Great for 23lb Pomeranian
I got the small size because my 23lb Pomeranian loves small spaces. It’s definitely snug but he absolutely loves it. I was worried he wouldn’t because he loves sitting in our laps, but I was totally wrong. It’s his cozy spot! One thing to note is that your pet can get tangled up in the lead that attaches to their harness if you aren’t keeping an eye on them (I’m sure my dog will figure this out eventually but for now, I’m checking him regularly).
My horse loves it
I wanted to see if changing from a nutcracker single jointed snaffle would help my sensitive horse go on the bit better, and he really seem to like this one. Very soft and gentle.